ADVERTISEMENT

1A District Outlook - Preseason MOJO

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
Well if we are going to talk preseason, we better start talking, first game is this week. What is it looking like in each district top 4?

Tri-District - I never know what is going to happen on the west side so I will have to go with my historical top 4 - Cascade Christian, Monte, Kings, Mt Baker.

SCAC - Zillah, Connell, Royal? Who will be on top this year? Zillah has had some pretty good athletes that past few years, but seems to be in a less competitive league. Connell had pretty young talent last year, if they all show up this year they could be hard to handle. and can Coach Allred pull out another playoff worthy team? Any surprise teams like Wahluke? after their first trip to the playoff, I hear they have quite a turnout for this year. Even though East and West don't officially play off, I would say Zillah, Connell, Royal.

CTL - Not much to choose from, but After last year's loss to Cascade, I think Cashmere is looking for revenge.

NWL- This is the Cinderella league. we never know what they have until playoffs, and the past 2 years they have put in some strong teams. Freeman and Colville again? Not sure how much of Colville team is returning.

What is your thoughts?

Well if we are going to talk preseason, we better start talking, first game is this week. What is it looking like in each district top 4?

Tri-District - I never know what is going to happen on the west side so I will have to go with my historical top 4 - Cascade Christian, Monte, Kings, Mt Baker.

SCAC - Zillah, Connell, Royal? Who will be on top this year? Zillah has had some pretty good athletes that past few years, but seems to be in a less competitive league. Connell had pretty young talent last year, if they all show up this year they could be hard to handle. and can Coach Allred pull out another playoff worthy team? Any surprise teams like Wahluke? after their first trip to the playoff, I hear they have quite a turnout for this year. Even though East and West don't officially play off, I would say Zillah, Connell, Royal.

CTL - Not much to choose from, but After last year's loss to Cascade, I think Cashmere is looking for revenge.

NWL- This is the Cinderella league. we never know what they have until playoffs, and the past 2 years they have put in some strong teams. Freeman and Colville again? Not sure how much of Colville team is returning.

What is your thoughts?
Mt. Baker returns a fair amount of players on both sides of the ball. They will be good. Meridian is a wild card....don't have a lot coming back. Nooksack lost a lot and may be in for a long season.

ADVERTISEMENT