ADVERTISEMENT

HUGE news!!!!!

Mike W

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2002
The Seattle Times has decided to use the WashingtonPreps.com football rankings for Class 2A and below for their preseason football tab. The tab will be out on Wednesday, both online and in print.

We are in negotiations with the Times for them to use our 2A and below rankings all season. I'll keep you posted on that.

Hey Mike congrats on makin the "Big Print". Don't forget us little guys once you make it to the top. I do feel compelled to alert you to a major typo before you go public. I fixed it fo ya below:

1. Reardan
2. Davenport

Go easy on the big cigars until your lungs adjust.

Battery must be dead in col-pul's hearing aid. One more try, Kettle Falls, Kettle Falls, Kettle Falls........ There, that should do it.

That's awesome Mike, just goes to show you what a great job you do!

whs

Re: HUGE news announced by the WIAA!!!!!!!

Just off the wire, in a move to create a fair playing field for Ma & Pa Kettle Falls the WIAA has agreed to count teeth instead of heads to determine enrolment at Kettle High thus dropping the Bulldogs from 1A to 2B where they are the early favorites to take gold, silver and bronze in squirrel skinning at this years North Port Barters Fair "WIAA/Wal-Mart Neck of the Woods" championships. Kettle's Jo Bob 'One Thumb' Willard should not only be favored in squirrel skinning but is also one of the favored to take home a ribbon in half mile litter pick up after his stunning performance this summer for the boys in orange in the Stevens County Juvenile Correctional league. This might be the last chance to see One Thumb in high school competition because there is a rumor floating that he'll jump straight to the pro litter picking association after 10th grade or his 18th birthday, whichever comes first.

Re: HUGE news announced by the WIAA!!!!!!!

It Is ALIVE.......... Good to have ya back pulster. I was actually thinking of lighting my arm hair on fire as a worthy substitute to reading your posts. The fire would have been much brighter though. I see you have been spending a lot of time pondering the Kettle think tank. I hope you are also allowing some time to mow lawns and wash cars so you can pony up the $20 spot you'll owe me once KF gives Colfax the hick town shuffle. I'm gonna say KF 28 Colfax 10. This is assuming we have the crew back off the chain gang.

Rumor from your home stompin grounds is that the Chargers won't be fielding a team this year. This should produce the same record with far less injuries. I was hoping a few of the summer fire fighters might make camp in the dale and turn out for barely one a days (In Springdale one a days or two a days refers to how many players actually show up).

I hear the entire Mary Walker trophy case was fully engulfed in that horrible fire. Thank God the Custodian/Mayor was near by and still had a few sips of goats milk in his Hardy Boys thermos and was able to put it out both awards. Loosing both the sportsmanship awards from the 67 & 74 Wellpinit/Inchelium jamborees would have been a real set back in Charger history. Not to mention the certificate from that one kid last year who actually passed one of the WASL subjects (Home Ec I think.

So on to 2B. With the Chargers on the fence, the gate should be open for Reardan or Davenport. Any chance you'll make the game. I'll get ya your favorite twizzlers at the half if you show. I eagerly await.......

I hope your right, I could use the $20 tax deduction....

Well should the unthinkable never ever happened some how happen I'll be mailing that check to Kettle Falls Boosters Club c/o UNICEF. Ya know to help cover the sports banquet and all.

Only two showed for Charger Football aye? I hope none of the fans confuse it for a Kettle High graduation ceremony. Must be embarrassing for a Bulldog alum to hear that due to No Child Left Behind honesty in education requirements saying a certificate of attendence won't work they're having to give out a $5 McDonald’s gift certificate in lue of a valedictorian certificate. Oh well with employee discounting that'll be worth like $5.63 to Kettle's best and brightest to start out their exciting career with. I'm sure they'll be giving it all back to the community with new minimum wage increase legislation and all anyway.

Hey, a big congrats to the Bulldog's Jr. Miss. Best of show not only for Bulldogs but also in the all breeds class at Westminster Kennel Club's big show. Maybe the Kettle Falls football team can barrow the ribbon to put in their trophy case next to the one they stole from the girl's softball team.

BTW, tell Reardan's middle linebacker that I don't care what he calls it Ken isn't an "action figure".

As for making the Davenport Gorilla v. Medical Lake Indians...errr make that Reardan Indians game, there's a fair chance I'll make it up. I'd like to anyway but it's still a ways out. If I can make it I'll meet you in the parking lot, I'll just look for the balding guy with aluminum cans in a plastic grocery bag standing next to a shopping cart repeating "Footballs aren't round, basketball are round, round round round!" over and over.

This post was edited on 8/29 1:00 PM by col-pulif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: I hope your right, I could use the $20 tax deduction....

Pulster, remember what you learned in therapy (both times), recognize when you are starting to feel the socio-economic animosity and embrace it. It is your history and you can control it. You must not internalize and post threads from the comfort of your mother’s dark basement. Don’t let the fact that you have no friends outside of your Yugio club stop you from reaching out. I am here for you man, and I understand you better than you understand anything you post about.

I see your angst when you write about Kettle Falls and litter pick up. I understand that you are really rebelling internally about the fact that your life in the dale was so economically drained that there was not enough economy to produce litter. I know, I know, car bodies and appliances are an exception and duly noted. Kudos’ to you pulster for turning your McDonalds envy into a manageable cholesterol count of 440. That’s right in the average for a man 5’2” and 389lbs. Now see, even though you haven’t seen your feet in years, doesn’t it feel better not be held captive by your food urges. Who knows once your kidneys adjust to the mega-sodium the swelling in your fingers may actually reduce enough to allow you to type with them (I hope I haven’t violated your trust on which appendage is actually small enough for you to type with). Great days ahead my friend, between the start of football and your new Richard Simmons box set I expect to see that dull yellow smile very soon.

As for the Reardan line backers, well, we are only allowing them to chew on Gorilla dolls these days. They are no where near as tough as the Ken doll and we found the Ken doll actually trying to compete with us. When we first started playing pretend playoffs with the Ken doll it actually tried to accumulate more than 31 yards of total offense in the make believe semi-final game. That’s where the confusion (action figure) came from. We just weren’t used to seeing that. This made the gorilla doll a much more player friendly choice.

I’m really looking forward to seeing you at the game. If the little bus doesn’t go to Davenport just ask the driver to drop you at your sister’s veterinary clinic (Ms. Kitty’s) on E. Sprague. I will pick you up there. If I’m late, do not put a dollar in the black TV its playing a show you have never seen before. I will bring a Barney pillow and some Ovaltine for you to make the trip from there. Can’t wait. Keep up the good work, and don’t start “Sweatin to the Oldies” until your mom has had a few cups of happy juice just after lunch. It’s a little louder for her than you think. Peace Out. Eric

Re: I hope your right, I could use the $20 tax deduction....

Like I've said before, talking to a Kettlite always makes me feel better. The "but for the grace of god" theory at work. I mean despite having to endure a childhood in Springtown how can I not feel it could have been worse when Kettle Falls is less than an hour away? Nope, rather knowing my childhood could have been so much much more lacking in the little things like education, opportunity, socio-economic status and most important of all soap and toothpaste I'm just humbly thankful and feel truly blessed. In fact the US State Department should send copies of the Kettle Falls Chamber of Commerce's portfolio to the Sudan, Uganda, Bangladesh and other trouble spots around the world to bring a ray of "well could be worse I guess" to those troubled lands. See everything is put on this earth for a reason, even Kettle.

Oh and Richard Simmons said to tell you those horizontal stripes aren't helping you look any slimmer or taller. I told him you only wore that shirt because of your part in Kettle Falls Community Theater’s production of 'Through the Looking Glass' as one of the Tweedle brothers. Just wanted to brag about knowing someone who’s had a main character named after him in a famous book. He said to tell your brother Dee high.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT