ADVERTISEMENT

IN Tacoma!

HockSports

Jun 5, 2007
Have arrived in Tacoma! A bit chilly, but it's worth the games that will go down this week! I'm going to do my best to update quickly on here with my mobile web, but the more detailed posts will come in the evening when I'm back at my hotel. Can't wait to get up and watch the Falcons tomorrow, gonna be a doozy!

I would love to meet you since you're in my hometown. Are you going to be at the state title games on Saturday???

i am no longer in tacoma. i watched the prairie girls game this morning and am now in yakima watching the hockinson boys. ill post more when i get back to the hotel. am on mobile web now.

Originally posted by HockSports:
i am no longer in tacoma. i watched the prairie girls game this morning and am now in yakima watching the hockinson boys. ill post more when i get back to the hotel. am on mobile web now.
Let me know if you come back!

I'd love to, I wish I could go back! But I already drove a few hundred miles this weekend, and I am back in the 360. Hit up Tacoma, then Yakima, then another lengthy drive back to Vancouver. Gotta love Hondas.

Originally posted by HockSports:
I'd love to, I wish I could go back! But I already drove a few hundred miles this weekend, and I am back in the 360. Hit up Tacoma, then Yakima, then another lengthy drive back to Vancouver. Gotta love Hondas.
Oh, well i plan to hit up the Tacoma Dome today for the games and I can't wait. i will be watching jake rodgers play because he will play football at WSU next season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT