ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Jordan

Jeff Jordan is from Colfax, they are a 1A not B. Look for
him in the 1A Regional Brackets in 140lbs.

Ya it was a very diplomatic problem, involving comments to the head of the school board's daughter !!! You know how that goes, folks dont like losing there jobs !!!!

A lot of bs...a very ignorant family who jumped all over a little dispute between a few people. I feel terrible for Jeff and Derek both had a lot they wanted to prove this weekend.

Not a lot to be surprised by though this is an administration at Colfax that has unjustifiably fired coaches, principals, and constantly failed operate in a way that seems fitting of a just high school administraton.

I have talked to a certain member of the administration who was pretty blunt when talking to me about the opinion of the staff. He said quote," Colfax is now a place where a lot of the teachers have resentment towards athletes, and the administration has that same hostility." Its too bad because two seniors will never get this year back.

Jeff "the tiger" jordan and derek "the bees nest" maltone got completely screwed over...they were two of the best wreslters this town has seen since the turn of the century...All they did to get in trouble was to knock on a door....sounds like they were just being pollite to me..R.I.P tiger and bees nest!!!! college will be bomb for the two of you

"do you wanna need me"

yeah well you might want to think about the consequences before you call one of the school board memebers daughter a f***ing b*tch.....but that's just my opinion on what i heard happened...correct me if i'm wrong.

Congratulations on posting on a subject that is over two weeks old, and a conclusion to the wrestling season has already panned out.

While I do not promote "harassment", I heard that the name was uttered when the girl would not allow them in the gym (or lockerroom) to check weight. Frustrating situation with a terrible consequence.
This post was edited on 2/21 5:14 PM by Territoryif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

"Congratulations on posting on a subject that is over two weeks old"

thanks! being new to this, it's nice to have someone congratulate me on something as simple as posting something. i guess i'll have to work on my timing though...didn't realize you're not supposed to post on something that is over 2 weeks old. sorry. if there are any other unwritten rules i should know about, feel free to let me know.

Well whats the point of beating a dead horse? What happened, happened. I'm sure BOTH of them wish they could have changed the situation and/or not done what they did. Sort of rude pointing out the obvious and making it worse. Not trying to offend anyway if it came out that way.

If you think you know facts about this then you should probably state your name.

When a possible state champ gets his season cut short because of a stupid reason of course people are gonna talk about it...Im still trying to get over it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT