ADVERTISEMENT

Kennedy does not Corral Prairie

I'll be glad to be proven wrong, but I'm not just talking about scoring when I say how much they will miss Corral. She provided assists, steals, points, rebounds, quickness, length.... but most of all she was that presence in the defense that you couldn't get by... could they do well? Sure. Will they win a title? Probably not. But like I said, I am more than willing to be proven wrong!
This post was edited on 2/22 9:49 PM by HockSports

that is my feelings exactly. If they make it to the semi-finals or the finals, that is when they will really need and miss all the things that Heather Corral provides that team. There is always the chance of a new star being born, and that is what I am hoping for. Go Falcons and Go Heather!

Looking at the schedule, it looks to me like there is a very good chance that Prairie could face Kennedy again at 10:30 am Game #2 at Tacoma Dome.

We will see. A friend I have in Seattle says he thinks Lakeside of Seattle is capable of pulling off some upsets... Prairie needs to not take any opponent lightly, every team is a threat in the state tournament. Seattle Prep is on their side of the bracket too, and they are quite good from what I hear.

Boys:
Prairie = Can beat you.
Prairie with Corral = Can beat you by alot.
This post was edited on 2/24 5:26 PM by wasports

well said WaSports. I was so looking forward to this tournament as the more I watched Prairie play the more I realized that they were the team that could beat Holy Names and that this could be their year. Yeah, they could still win it but it is a tall order without Corral.
This post was edited on 2/25 5:43 AM by statewide

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT