ADVERTISEMENT

King's 57 Kalama 48 final

Ok, I stuck my neck out and said Kings pressure wouldn't hurt Kalama. Well, this isn't the same Kalama team I watched a number of times this yr and it wasn't the same Kings team I saw play against Eatonville. Kings came out with all the energy and Kalama kept trying to split the D by dribbling thru it, tossing skip passes across court that never got there, and gave up way to many untimely offensive boards. I had also previously posted Kalama had not put together a solid performance since their loss to Toledo at their place 2 weeks before the end of the regular season and that style of basketball carried over. Kings bench also played a huge role as Kings kept fresh w/ the rotation and you could see the fatigue set in towards the end of the 3rd for Kalama. They did make some great runs, twice to two points and once to tie it but seemed to always use up all their energy to get there and then could never get over the hump. Kalama ended a great season and Kings played a heck of a game to extend theirs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT