ADVERTISEMENT

King's versus Toledo

FilmDoesn'tLie

Oct 11, 2012
Do the knights have another upset in their pocket? This will be an interesting game for the Gold ball. Who do you take in this one?

I'm curious why it would be an "upset" if King's wins? By the way, aren't you the one that claimed LC had the easy path to the Championship. Just sayin'.

Yup. That was me. I am eating a lot of my words for breakfast today. The context for upset which I used here describes when a lower ranked team beats one ranked higher.

Just got here yesterday after missing the first day and what a treat that was last night with the Toledo boys making it into the finals. Congrats to both teams. Toledo has their work cut out today. Kings has a deep bench and their kids may be a little fresher whereas Toledo doesn't get kids as many breaks especially at the bigs. We will see if fatigue becomes an issue but this is for the big one so I think they will find the energy. Toledo will also need to keep their composure against the press. I understand Toledo had great balance against okanogan and did again last night but it will be interesting if kings tries to do anything special against rakoz. However it turns out both teams earned the right to be there and enjoy your success of a great season. However being a sw guy I hope Toledo can finish this one out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT