ADVERTISEMENT

Kingston fills out the Stanwood Regional............

Warrant3

Dec 15, 2006
..........They will play Cedarcrest in the opening game Friday. Remember, this is the team that finished 3rd in the State Tournament last season. They lost their top scorer, but they should be tough.

Kingston has Sam Byers back along with (I assume) Richie Sander and KT Deam, both of whom played well in the post season last year.

Will be an interesting matchup between Kingston & Cedarcrest. Kingston is a tough matchup. Burlington split with them last year, but after sprinting out to a big lead in district game, Kingstons style really frustrated the last 6 quarters they played. With Byers back I'm assuming they will again be playing tough defense, pounding the ball inside, and rebounding well. If Cedarcrest can get into an open court athletic contest they can win.

Sam Byers is a load. I believe he accepted a full ride to play football at AFA. Last season, Zane Ravenholt hit alot of big shots in the clutch for the Bucs. Not sure they have that kind of player back. I really like Cedarcrest to win this game. I expect Zach Taylor to be the best player on the court. While Cedarcrest likes to get in the open court, they can also play the half court game. The Red Wolf bigs are a little underrated. It should be an entertaining game in any event.

Warrant, where are you headed Friday? Thinking, I am headed to Tacoma to watch Lynden play Sumner.

I'm going to Stanwood. I don't Tweet, or is it Twit? Maybe we can exchange cel numbers so we both know on the dime. Brett McDaniel, the Head Coach at Sumner, was an Assistant under Rob Ridnour at Blaine. I'll bet I know where Coach Rids is headed Friday night.

If you want my cell #, shoot me an email to Smallscoupons@gmail.com. I will reply with my #. My cousin and I are trying to leave Bellingham by 4pm, in order to watch the 2nd half of the NT - White River game.
This post was edited on 2/24 10:57 AM by Smallpox

ADVERTISEMENT