ADVERTISEMENT

LaC vs. CPC

Sat will only be CPC's 2nd game in 18 days, and coming off a big loss. It would be interesting to know how much of an impact having 12 days off between games affected last wkends matchup with LC. Everyone thought that would be a lot closer. I would think this is the time of yr where you want to keep kids playing and not just in practice. LaCenter has been really streaky but finally have everyone back playing together the last 4 weeks. Last wkend against Hoquim there were 3 kids really dialed in and dropping shot after shot, often deep. The Meyers kid came to life and was effective down the stretch. It was by far the best game I'd seen them play this yr but they haven't been known for their consistency. Also, if CPC brings lots of pressure LaCenter may have troubles. I would think if CPC comes out and doesn't give them a chance to think they can play with them, they will beat them easily. But if CPC can't get it going and lets them hang around and get some confidence, it could be tough.

This is ripe for an upset. Agree with buff that too much time off hurts, particularly after the poor performance against LC. CPC is a good team but I think they have lost their edge. If Lacenter coming together now, nisqually could be eliminated on Saturday.

CPC seemed very timid in their first big game of the season. They refused to go inside with their post and refused to attack, and when they did they overshot their layins. This will be big game #2, and an elimination at that. I could see the upset happening as well, but I could also see CPC learning from the LC game and being real dialed in and winning by doubles

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT