ADVERTISEMENT

Lakesides Stud Golfer

tatortotortwo

Nov 14, 2003
watch out for bandon Filion out of lakeside to win it all this year. Last year as a sophmore he qualified for the state tourny and missed the cut by 2. This year as a junior he is even better. Although he has to get surgury on his finger and will miss the first 2 weeks but after that he will be ready

I still think that Chewelah is going to be the top team and will have the top players. And did you hear that Medical Lake cut the golf team. I also think that Pullman will be good this year also.

I have to say, being a Pullman High golfer myself, i think they guy will be good, but trust me, playing with a sore finger wont help. He'll have to forget about the pain and just play. If the guy shoots in the seventies, i'll be amazed.
I do have to say that we may have co-league champs again this year, between my school Pullman and Chewelah. Sorry guys, but no one else in our league looks really tough except for Deer Park, but that's also a may be.
The guys to watch are: Clint Haggin (Chewelah), Brian Pan (Pullman), Me Eric Sinha (Pullman), Andy Weil (Deer Park), Andy Peck (Newport), Leevi (Newport), and Jeff Jones (Pullman).

The kid from lakeside from what ive heard has made a full recovery from his surgery and his finger is back to 100%. He averaged right around 75 last year as a sophomore so you better watch out. O and clint hagen doesnt golf i guess we''l just have to wait and see if you and brian pan dont choke like you did last year at districts. Filion cant wait to show you guys up again like he did last year as a sophomore.

i went to state as a sophomore, what's your point?? i know i had a slump last season, you're not telling me anythin i dont know. Tell me this, Who will be the eight golfers goin to state this year????

1. Harting (Chewelah)
2. Filion (Lakeside)
3. Weil (Deer Park)
4. Morris (Riverside)
5. Howe (Newport)
6. Pan (Pullman)
7. Sophomore from chewelah dont know his name
8. Noland (Lakeside)

My point is you shot 88 at state and filion shot 84 as sophomores. Filion is a step ahead of you and a year behind. Sorry buddy looks like ur golfin career is over after this year.

I wasn't plannin on going pro. And, according to you, Filion would only be 4 strokes ahead of me. No doubt, THAT GUY IS GOOD!!! Didn't say he wasn't, but no one knows, he could choke this season. Unlikely, but possible. Like i've been sayin, the road to state will be tough for everyone. Anything can happen. I will tell you this, if i dont make it, I WILL SUPPORT EVERYONE WHO DOES MAKE STATE!!! They would have earned it. IT's GOIN TO BE A GREAT SEASON!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT