ADVERTISEMENT

LC vs. King's

FilmDoesn'tLie

Oct 11, 2012
A District 1 team will be in the final. But will it be the Cascade league or the NWC team? LC won this previous matchup. How will King's adjust?

I predict this to be a very close game. Kings played LC dead even for 3 quarters at districts. They are playing their best basketball at the right time. Question will be how well the young talent of Kings can handle the pressure of being in the semi finals. Kings may pull the upset in this one.

I see where you're coming from 2old...I just don't see it happening. This is LC's fifth game in the dome, and Kings' main player's second. LC is on a mission. I think we'll see a margin of victory similar to the first time. About 10 points.

Yes, LC is on a mission, but not one if the four teams left is playing for second, third or fifth place. They are all on a mission. LC's big advantage is they have a 50% chance of playing two teams they already know how to beat for the title.

I like LC in this one, but I expect kings to keep it close somewhat. Could be a lot like the game against cashmere where LC gets up quick then withstands kings run later on. LC by 13

Had some Crow for dinner tonight fellas...congrats to Kings on a great victory. Hope Coach Skeen wins one. He deserves it.

Good for them and coach skeen, what a good win! I hope coach skeen finally gets a chance to be the bride rather than the bridesmaid. A great coach and he deserves to get that validation.

The inability to handle pressure reared its ugly head again for LC. King's had a great game plan and executed it to perfection. In addition, the number of unforced errors by the Lyncs was shocking.

The King's kids were fast and stayed cool despite their youth. What impressed me most about tonight was their passing. Nothing fancy, they moved the ball around super well. Not sure that was the difference maker, but great skill was on display none the less.

the way kings plays is disruptive to everyone they play. they made LC seem ordinary tonight with the unforced errors and the inability of LC to close out on the open man. they are a deep team of no-names that has been outworking everyone they have seen down the stretch. 38 points with all the weapons LC has? ridiculous! kings defense is suffocating. I see the championship game as no different. of all the teams kings has faced in this tournament so far, toledo appears to be the weakest at the guard position in terms of ball handling and if they can pressure LC into turning the ball over, I can only imagine what it will be like for toledo with no real time to prepare. they more than match up with kings upfront, but if they don't get the ball...

Rooting for King's because I know Coach Skeen fairly well. Definitely agree with dare's assessment. However, wouldn't be surprised either way. Either team deserves. Congrats to the Lynden and LC senior classes. They were special, and bought lots of pride, both on and off the floor, to their school's and their towns. Just as Proud to be from Lynden today as I was at this time last year.

I suspect you'll see Toledo put the ball in the rakoz kids hands against the press a lot. Has great ball handling skills, passes well off the dribble, and with his length can pass over the top of defenders and traps. The press will be a challenge though.

was that how bad LC was from 3? I knew they were bad, but that is awful. They seemed much better against CPC, but they still lost, though that was a great game, too.

Sad to see the seniors from LC go. They brought a championship and a fifth place trophy back to LC when LC hadn't been to the dome in 6 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT