ADVERTISEMENT

Lynden Christian.......

Warrant3

Dec 15, 2006
....won a very entertaining game against B.E. last night. The Lyncs played much better than the last couple of times I watched them. It will be interesting to see how the point guard position evolves for them as the season progresses.

Did you mean to ask "When?" I think we could guess the why. :)

The Lyncs appear to be overcomers this year and will be a force in tri-districts, but that is not surprising given the historical strength of their program.

You are correct. It was a confusing question.

Warrant why is the point guard position a place of interest? Is the Hommes kid coming back?

BTW I talked to someone who saw them ( LC ) play Burlington and they said they looked really good

They're a pretty big team (no one under 6'0"), but they're young in the backcourt. They list Grant Wolfis as a guard, but in the B.E. game he played down on the block the whole game that I recall. I think Roetcisoender is the primary ball handler (sophomore), although they do use different guys. I've always felt that having a point guard who has been tested late in the season is important, particularly as teams navigate the Tri-District.
I noticed they hung tough with Anacortes last night. Anacortes is a good team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT