ADVERTISEMENT

Mat Classic Finals Officials

pumacat35

Jan 11, 2005
There needs to be more tehn 2 officials for these matches not on the mat but at least 3 man or even better 4 man rotation so that officials get a break from the intensity of the finals. There were some calls in many matches that were just bad calls there is no nice way to put that. In the 215 B final they went out of bounds with Bruketta clearly in control and on top. The officials brought them back to the middle in the neutral position and would not stop the match as asked by the coaches; instead after about 1:20 seconds they went out of bounds naturally and then talked to the Kittitas coach they gave the Darrington wrestler and escape point he did not earn because if not they would have ahd to wrestle another 1:20 of bad time. Get 3 officials for the finals so each official can have a 1 match break and let their minds rest for a minute. 14 matches at that high level of intensity is to much for someone to deal with and get everything right.

well I watched all 4A-girls officials, I'm guessing that the B group got stuck with the rookies. I have been around wrestling a long time, they need help bad, B was an embarassment! Girls was very interesting, that will grow by leaps and bounds!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT