ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Weyrick is the best golfer ever!

pep band

Feb 8, 2004
He goes to Bellevue Christian. His thin frame makes his turns great. Great ball striking ability. Anyone else seen him play. He is the putt master. Lemme know if you know anyone who can outdrive his 215 blast. Or his personal record low score of 83 at Bellevue Municipal. Go Matt!

pep band

I've seen this guy play and he can hit the ball 75 yds. with his 5 iron. I have never seen such distance. He reminds me of Charles Barkley. Anyways, i've seen him shoot a 80 before. He is gonna win it all this year. Watch out.

nolooker...

Hey do any of you dumb asses get a frikin joke? Obviously 215 isn't far. And you should all know 83 isn't a good score. Matt Weyrick's best score is 63. And then he made the turn and shot 58 and the back. It was an amazing round.

you guys are big shots, hitting the ball 75 yards when you were 4 years old huh. Thats pretty good, since you probably didnt even know what golf was when you were fricken 4 years old.

I agree Matt Weyrick is one of the most outstanding strongest and most athletic kid ive ever seen. when i saw him at the 2003 annual rivals contest he scored a 89. i will never forget the time he got a score of 7 on a par 5. it was simply amazing, althought it may not have been a good score he drove it 212 ft. for the golf coarse record. Watch out everyone this year for matt hes a beast

pete wisdom

Wow, you managed to completely kill the joke....not that it was funny in the first place. In fact, it was incredibly stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT