ADVERTISEMENT

MVL champs?

EburgCam

Jan 4, 2006
who will take it, eburg or hanford. if eburg wins there last two games against selah and hanford then it goes to the bulldogs. if eburg loses to selah but wins against hanford and hanford beats wv and loses to eburg then the dawgs still take it i think. somebody correct me if im rong but they would end with the same record and i think it would go to eburg because of the head to head sweep. (but someone said that handford has the tie breaker from a toss earlier this year but i think it will only matter if eburg and hanford split head to head) let me know if you know how that works

It will all come down to that last game... but I wouldn't overlook the Tuesday game by any means. I hope Eburg takes it...

MGF made his own leauge standings based on overall strength and how they are playing right now and right now they look something like this:

1. Hanford
2. Ellensburg
3. Prosser/My IBA team
4. Sunnyside
5. Selah/West Valley
7. Wapato

The Mid Valley is a toss-up when it comes to playoff time. I think Hanford has the best team and will win the league title. E-burg will be second and Sunnyside will be 3rd. Yes Sunnyside. But if Hanford or E-burg plan to go far they better handle the ball better, especially E-burg. I hear Sunnyside had no problem stealing the ball or causing turnovers against them. Bring on the playoff's! I've been keeping an eye on SS this year with their run and gun offense and swarming defense. Don't count them out. They did beat E-burg last week and just beat Prosser last night after trailing by 15 with less than 3 minnutes left.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT