ADVERTISEMENT

***SELAH 55***ELLENSBURG 39***

blinkerfluid

Feb 8, 2009
The Bulldogs honored the 1971-1972 state champion team at half time, they should have suited up and played. They are older and some are grey or no hair at all, but I think they could have given the Selah team more of a game.
The Dawgs lead by 9 in the first quarter but got taken to the cleaners and out scored 25 to 2 in the second quarter.(OUCH)! It was all Selah after that, the Dawgs tried a come from behind push and got with in 9 but faded faster than the 71-72 team after dinner, as it was lights out.
Sorry Dawgs fans, of which I am, but it was stinking worse than the slaughter house feed lot in that gym. The boys have got to come to play if they want to finish the season anywhere close to the top, and they should, but not playing like they did.

GREAT JOB TO THE SELAH TEAM. They got behind, the coach called a time out and got them settled down and they played and played hard,(25-2). If this group can play like they did here, they should be in the hunt. I know its been a rocky start for them, but they looked like things were coming together great.

Heard Reece Ravet was out for the bulldogs with mono. Makes a huge difference if he wasn't playing.

Ya, he is definately one of top players in the entire league, but even with him out this score still shocks me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT