ADVERTISEMENT

MVL friday predictions !

sport11821

Nov 12, 2004
Hanford 65 Selah 52
Ellensberg 58 WV 49
Prosser 74 Sunnyside 65
Lets hear what you all think, playoff crunch time now!!!

Hanford by 14, Eburg by 8, prosser by 9. if ellensburg can pull it together then they can win by even more like last time( eburg won by 20 in west valley )

Sell out crowd at Ellensburg I think. This is a huge game for them. Ellensburg by 10+, Prosser by 8, Hanford wins by 18.

sunnyside could end up 3rd in the league with wins over Prosser and Wapato to close the year! Now that's something.

Prosser's top gun Kellen Crawford hurt his groin vs. Hanford and probably wont play against Sunnyside but their still better, and will win ,so if you think the Grizzlies will win then let us know, cause if not i know Prosser has the tiebraker on them and WV, so good luck Hoopgod lets hear it!!!!!!!!!!

Prosser sure didn't look "better" last time the Grizzlies beat them by 9 or 10. Granted, this is a home game for Prosser so they should fair better. I think the style of play presents a matchup problem for the Mustangs.

With Crawford on the bench...that could spell trouble for the Mustangs. A groin pull is one of those nagging longer term injuries. It's also a shame that Bruns hasn't played. When will he be back? With Crawford out..I have the Griz by 8.

Hanford by 15.
Ellensburg by 11.

MVL coach of the year?

If SS pulls off this one and beats Wapato they would finish 7-5 in league and probably in third place. For a team that was picked my many to finish last with a majority of Sophomores that is impressive. I know it's the "if" game, but if this happens, how can anyone but Urrutia be coach of the year?

Hanford at Selah may be closer than you think. Don't remember the score, but Hanford didn't dominate the first game. Selah's playing at home and it's Senior night............

Hanford with a slight edge
WV in an upset by 8
Prosser at home is very good so P town in a victory

Win, loss, or draw we are all winners.

Hoopgod- Please put down more than one prediction. You are the master of it since I retired.

69wolf- MAYBE there will be upsets, MAYBE all the games will be canceled, MAYBE I will get a date to prom other than my cousin this year... All of these things are doubtful but when making a prediction you gotta have a strong stance.

Crawford- He is on the bench... So what? Riding the wood can be a fun thing and can help the team. If he has good vibes he can send them to his team and they will feed off of it so don't think Prosser is screwed.

MGF made his own leauge standings and right now they look something like this:

1. Hanford
2. Ellensburg
3. Prosser/My IBA team
4. Sunnyside
5. Selah/West Valley
6. Wapato

The 1 and 2 spot are very close. I will update them after tonight if I see the need for change. As of now, these are the best leauge standings out there though.

Re: MVL coach of the year?

Sunyside is on a roll. Won 5 of the last 6, including 1st place E-burg and now beat Prosser in an OT thriller for the ages and sitting at 3rd place (can some one pinch me)all alone with Wapato remaining. If they can pull that one off at home, then Urrutia get's my vote. But, I've said since day one that if the soph. class mature early they will be a force to be reckon with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT