ADVERTISEMENT

MVL top DUO'S

trigga l

Jul 26, 2005
E-burg- johnson - gordon
prosser- crawford - bruns... both still have two more yrs.
WV- juarez - Tim Wagar
Hanford - begalka - severin
Wapato- smiscon - Harris.. both juniors
Sunnyside- simmons - Coleman... i guess
Selah- Brink - zeutinhorse...(dont know how to spell name)

lets see what anyone else has to say????

I agree with those, although this probably didnt need its own thread, could have been lumped in with the Bruns/Krawford thread that turned into a coach debate.

In the next two years bruns and crawford are goin to tear up the MVL and maybe get some respect for the league that hasnt had any since West Valley and Selah both had good teams about 3 years ago.

So we have heard from you many times, do you have anything else to share?

Lets hope those mustangs stay healthy thats been the real problem for this team throughout the season.
This post was edited on 2/22 1:20 PM by readytodieif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Going down the list of next years CWAC teams, it looks like a pretty good group. We'll just have to see who dominates

messup..nm

NM
This post was edited on 2/22 7:18 PM by trigga lif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

TOP team in CWAC next yr...

predictions already???

1. prosser w/ mostly everybody coming back..
2. Wapato.. they have all juniors this yr. and smiscon and harris both in top 5 scoring in mvl this yr.
3. Eastvalley w/ Kevin Komstadius, Livingston, and the other good dribbler.
4. Grandview.. led by Aj Velencia

lets hear the other predictions in the CWAC for next season.

Re: TOP team in CWAC next yr...

I dont know all the teams that will be in the CWAC but i do know that both Prosser and East Valley should be good. Eburg went down to EV and did lose. Not the best game played, but take nothing from EV they ran a shut down stall offense with 6 min left, worked like a charm.

Eburg is gunna be in the CWAC next year also, with alot of returners. Affholter, Firman, Unruh, Ma. Gray, Mochorrow, Matthews.

They should be pretty competitive next year so I'd put them in there with the others.

Agreed phade, coach Davis will have them ready to roll next year, they will be there for sure!Prosser #1,G-view and E-berg tied for #2 and EV, not sold on the Toe yet!

I guarantee that G-View will be atop the league next year. Coach Parrish always has his teams up and going. They will still have A.J Valencia, C.J Lopez who is always a constant offensive threat from beyond the arc, and a solid cast. Right up there though will be a tough Prosser team who has most of its talented group of Juniors and Sophmores coming back. Should be a great CWAC season next year.

team in CWAC next yr...

I think this is about it.
Selah
Wapato
Prosser
Ellensburg
Grandview
Othello
Toppenish
East Valley
Ephrata
Quincy
Are they going to split it into north and south? How many nonleague games will there be?

MVL 2006?

MVL gone or is this the new MVL?
Eastmont
Kamiakin
Kennewick
West Valley (Yakima)
Sunnyside
Southridge
Hanford

I have to disagree with you readytodie....grandview is losing a lot of talent this year and prosser isnt losing much at all. They are keeping their top scorer (kellen crawford) and returning to the lineup is fully healed cody bruns. Prosser will be the top team in the CWAC next year hands down, followed by either east valley or grandview.

I totaly agree...Ephrata has some talented kids coming up through the ranks. Looking forward to seeing them play tonight.

A few comments about Grandview. Lord willing, Frankie Medina will be back to help run the point next year. He should have fun penetrating and kicking it back out to Valencia and Lopez. Like a broken record..our post play will be the big question mark. There are a few kids who didn't play this year that would help immensely. They will have to make that choice and stay very committed to the classroom and team focus.

It should be a very very competitive league though. Prosser will be tough. Ephrata, East Valley, Wapato, Ellensburg, Selah....

ADVERTISEMENT