ADVERTISEMENT

need some help

bavardage

Dec 2, 2009
Obviously I can post on this forum, but on every forum below this one, if I try to post I get a message saying "you have already requested access to this forum, and that access is still awaiting approval" Does anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks

You just have to wait until dirk approves you...it took a couple of months for me to get approved but the ADMIN is just busy posting stories and keep the website up-to-date...so be patient and it will work out!

And the ADMIN doesn't have control nor top access to help with this issue. : )

I'm sure Dirk + Co will see this and set you free, Bavardage!

I emailed Dirk about this and asked if people have control of who posts on what forums. His reply was that the forums are supposed to be open.
Don't know though

The only limits I am aware of is that years ago, Mike Warchol put posting limits on some of the small-school boards. He had to approve posts before they were posted (some of the small-school boards were WAY out of control years ago).

I am working on this guys....

I can not figure out why your access is doing this. I did not restrict you and these forums are all public. I think we have a glitch but let me call back east and see what I can do. Hang tough!!

Thanks guys and Happy Holidays!!

try now

I think I approved your request. There appears to be a glitch of some kind but I think I got yah covered Bavardage... try it now.

Thanks

Dirk

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT