ADVERTISEMENT

New basketball tournament alignments

They should of held the 2B tournament at Sunnyside Christian since the gold ball will almost always land there!

My Bad on that I knew they were going to be 1B They should have to opt up since they will just domminate the 1B's.

Re: New basketball tournament alignment

i completely agree that they should have to opt up, because they would dominate the 1B's for the most part, but to say they should just play the 2B tourney at sunnyside cause it will land there almost every year, your nuts. first sunnyside chr. has only won 3 gold balls to begin with, plus there are all those 1A schools dropping down.

I think he meant to type 1B instead of 2B. SSC will dominate the small Bs now. They should have state at Sunnyside High school. The gym will be big enough to hold the fans from these schools.

Where will La Salle end up? Is that Sunnyside Christian's only league loss? to La Salle?
White Pass drops down to 2B joining Mossyrock, Toutle Lake, Morton and others. White Pass last played Toutle lake in League in the 1A's a few years back. This will make a good Central 2B league. If that is what it will still be called.

BGIT-
La Salle will be 2B. Yes, that is SSC only league loss. SSC also lost a NL game to Shoreline Christian earlier this year. Yes, central shall be fun next year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT