4. Little_Lion_Man 9
4. LTWG&G 9
4. Rainmaker2112 9
10. BE Fan 8
10. shs2209 8
10. innocent ... 8
13. fever3 7
14. Runhardrunfree 4

Week 3 Matchups and Picks. As always, be sure to have your picks in before 6:30 on Friday evening.

Bellingham @ Squalicum
Nooksack @ Sedro Woolley
Mt. Baker @ Lynden
Anacortes @ Sehome
GOTW: Mount Vernon @ Burlington

Squalicum
Sedro Woolley
Lynden
Sehome
Burlington
This post was edited on 9/12 11:26 AM by B-E Fan

Squalicum by more than a little, but not by a lot!
Nooksack Valley - Cubs try to stop the Pioneer's shifty, fast QB. Don't think they will.
Lynden by a lot
Sehome - look for Sehome to put up a pretty big number running Daniel Garcia, who filled in a week ago when Sehome's starting QB was injured. Mariners almost came back to beat 3A Ferndale with Garcia running the show.
GOTW: Burlington by alot. Winning margin of 25+

The Storm.......showed a touch of toughness in come back win over SW. Maybe this is the year?
The Cubs.........In another tight ball game
The Lions.......But Baker will make it interesting for awhile.
The Mariners......2 teams going in opposite directions
The Tigers....In the battle of the bridge

Root Sports game of the week tonight.....Kings and ATM should be a fun game to watch.....after the M"s game.
ATM 35......Kings...34

Squalicum - I've picked against them twice, but perhaps they're putting together a team over there...

Nooksack - I've picked FOR Sedro twice, knowing they've got at least one stud WR and some other good size on their team, but they must have lost some key pieces from last years team...

Lynden - Again, every week...

Sehome - Like what someone said earlier - two teams going in opposite directions. And Anacortes looked awful last week...

GOTW: I gotta say Burlington.

Scorebooks: I thought very seriously about putting the Kings VS ATM game in as the GOTW. Should be a great battle.

Squalicum
Sedro.... I guess i'll pick them one more time after letting me down last week!
Lynden
Sehome
Burlington

Squalicum OVER Bellingham: The Storm seem to be putting some things together. Meanwhile, it seems that the Red Raiders are struggling.

Sedro OVER Nooksack: I too might as well pick Sedro again, at some point they have to get their first W.

Lynden OVER Baker: May be close at halftime, but the Lions pull away big in the 2nd half.

Sehome OVER Anacortes: Had the chance to see Anacortes in person last week, they are not very good.

Burlington OVER Mt. Vernon: Burlington is rolling to start the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT