ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: BHS VS SQHS

kkeys17

Jan 9, 2006
Tonight is the BHS VS SQHS a very big game because if bellingham wins they will be going into the districs tournament as the 3 seat. They have already clinched a home game. Do you guys have any thoughts on the out come of the game tonight. I think it is going to be a good game, but I think that Bellingham is going to come out on top. yeah they have lost some games but i think they are a very good team and will suprise alot of people at districs and at state, yeh i said it state. so what are your thought on the game tonight and also the future of the bellingham team. Score tonight BHS 63, SQHS 52.

Re: POLL: BHS VS SQHS...and the rest

I'll take Squalicum in this one. Not sure why. Maybe revenge, chance for #3 seed, which would put them opposite Lynden's bracket. They only have a 3-3 second round, and they need to shoot 3's like they did in the first half of the season. Royal needs to carry them, and someone has to keep Henefin from going nuts. Certainly, any of the 5 from the nwl has a shot at state.

I think Sehome will get back at Ferndale also. Too big a game for Baxter to let get away.

Lynden over SW. Easy one.

Burlington over Anacortes, though it will be close. A Seahawk win would not surprise me. B-E appears too strong inside for Anacortes.

Re: POLL: BHS AND SQHS

I am going to go with cougar on this one. I believe that squalicum has alot more weapons than bellingham does.

Squalicum
Dickson hits the threes if he is having a big night
Royal makes amazing plays and is the leader of the team.
Stackhouse is a streaky player but has big games off and on.
Wilcox is also a good player when he is having a good night.
Chad clark will make so plays because of his great speed, he will take it into the paint and play bigger than he looks

Bellingham
Henifin can be an AMAZING player but i think you put someone solid on him and he will be 12 points or less and wont affect the game as much
Wilcox- Has big games occasionaly and has been big for Bellingham when Henifin isnt scoring.

Overall i think that Squalicum has the better team, Bellingham is the bigger team height wise, but i think Squalicum is more solid then Bellingham. I think it will come down to the last few minutes of the game, possibly even a last second shot.
This post was edited on 2/10 3:09 PM by 85NWLfollowerif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Squalicum - Bellingham: Squalicum by 10
Lynden - Sedro: Lynden by 20
Anacortes - BE: TOUGH.... BE by 5
Sehome - Ferndale: Sehome by 3

Let's go watch some basketball!!!!

Squalicum vs. Bellingham...Squali by 7-10 points
Sehome vs. Ferndale...Sehome by 13-15 points
Anacortes vs. Burlington-Edison...B.E. by 10-12 points
Lynden vs. Sedro-Wholley...Lynden by 23-25 points

Squalicum is a much better team than Bellingham, although they have played miserably a few times this year. One of which was vs. Sedro, 6 point win? They have been lights out before. If they play as they did when they defeated Lynden, they will be hard to stop, except by Lynden themselves. Even when they lost to the Lions, they played decent, decent enough to make it to state with this league.

oh and another thing...im surprised i dont hear Scizzo saying...

Guys...Bellingham is going to win...Guys...Bellingham is the best team in the league...Guys...Henefin is winning MVP and going D-1..Guys...I dont know how to play basketball

im out

I guess the Raiders will let their game do the talking...city champs?!

Sharpie u can blow me....all of you were wrong bham won like i woulda told u all if i was on earlier...and no i wouldnt have said henifin would have had a big game because thats obvious, he has every game so far this year...by the way postal...blow me again!!

yeah...well, Henefin has like two or three games left till he is eliminated from districts and saying "Good bye" to his high school b-ball career.

Scizzo, honestly, stop with that talk. HS chat board! You don't have to resort to gestures like that when all your (not you're) previous talk falls through. There is a reason that your past posts were deleted! Honestly, get off this chat board. You have NO GROUND to stand on anymore. You would have said that Henifin was going to have a huge game and everybody here knows it!

Sharpie, that was exactly what Scizzo would have said! Don't let him fool you!

Scizzo, do me one favor. Do not get me wrong, I believe that Henifin is an incredible talent! He is a great basketball player.

Now, do me one more favor, drop the attitude! If I see one more post like the one you just made, I will be more than happy to get the moderators involved. Meaning, we will all be cheering shortly when you are no longer a representative of Bellingham basketball! ;-)

Sharpie, how are you going to sit there and say that Squalicum is way better than Bellingham? Didnt Bellingham beat them twice? wait, what was it.......22 the first time? 6 the second time? Yea there you go! It is obvious that Bellingham is the best basketball team in the city. Squalicum is garbage, except for Royal. Am I right? Exactly

Squalicum was the only team to defeat Lynden this year...and they defeated them AT LYNDEN, pretty tough to do. And...if they shoot good they have a chance to beat anyone in the league. Dickson can shoot and Elrich plays well. That doesnt mean I think they will win Districts cuz everyone here knows who has the best chance at a run for the State Title is...well, everyone BUT scizzo, who thinks B'ham is gonna take the cake.

SCIZZO............LAY OFF THE BONG DUDE! And GROW UP little boy! Telling someone to "BLOW ME" shows your ignorance as well as your immaturaty. Back your opinions with the facts and not with derogatory statements because of your lack of knowledge on a subject. You might get a touch of repect that way...........but with your history of posts....I doubt that will happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT