ADVERTISEMENT

POLL:

Hey rasmussen would you like to call me a cheater to my face.
This post was edited on 5/8 2:41 PM by ilikebrowniesif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Not Rasmussen, but nice try. I actually live out by Ellensburg and don't play tennis this year, but keep trying!

Too bad I never play against you in tennis. Maybe we can go to the WRAC sometime and we'll see who smokes who.

My name is Josh Ferguson. I'm fairly confident that you have no clue who I am, but I will be watching the tennis matches in Ephrata on Thursday.

Sorry the way you talked seemed to me like you were cameron. I don't want you to get the wrong impression of me, I am not a cheater and I am not normally this defensive. I'm just really irritated because I made a few close but correct line calls I was called "the biggest cheater in cwac".
This post was edited on 5/8 4:25 PM by ilikebrowniesif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Oh it's kind of a long story but he is a kid going to the school that I'm going to next year, University of Puget sound, and I know he is interested in tennis, and i'm under the impression that you enjoy the game so i though it might be your bro or something. And thank you for the compliment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT