ADVERTISEMENT

Prairie-Camas: Guess the score

HockSports

Jun 5, 2007
Statewide & wasports and whoever wants to join (fat chance anybody else will even read this):

Let's predict the score of the Prairie-Camas game, just for fun, then look back on this following the game.

Also throw out a top scorer for Prairie and how many points they'll get.

I'm going with:

Prairie 68, Camas 39
Jackie Lanz scores 18

Could be wrong, honestly just a guess for the hell of it.

Who do you guys got?

58-47 Prairie

Keep in mind that the last time Prairie lost to Camas, guess who wasn't in the line up. Yep, a young Heather Corral. This game could be a toss up as Camas is a great team playing well.
This post was edited on 2/10 10:28 AM by statewide

Can't and wont bet against Lanz, but Lindsley is due to light it up for the first time since setting the record. Put her down for 17.
Falcons prevail in this one 46-34.

Statewide: dido on the recolection of the upset. But also recall that defensively the falcons played with 4 for much of the game That won't happen with the current group of Falcons.
If Corral was healthy, the score is over 70 in this one.
This post was edited on 2/10 1:06 PM by wasports

59-42 Prairie. Prairie played great defense on the two posts making them not the factor that I expected. Camas played some great defense of their own. Without Corral in the lineup, Prairie had a much more difficult time getting those three point shooters open. Especially early, Prairie had a very difficult time getting open as Camas was just all over them. I wish Camas well in their next game at Clover Park. There is some real talent on that team.

Statewide, I believe you were closest in guessing of the final score.

WaSports called it with Megan Lindsley, she did very well.

Lanz only got 7...
smilie2.gif

Great job Prairie, wish I could have made it to the game.

I sat next to Lindsley's parents and Woodward's parents at the game last night. Always interesting to watch a game from their point of view. Looking forward to the next game at Hudson's Bay. Regardless of who they face in that next game, that other team had better bring their A game.

Good call on the score. Great to see the Falcons score that well against Camas short handed. A well executed Defensive plan was a must to win that game that handily.
Was Camas successfull at getting it inside and just miss or were they denied? If so, by who?
If Camas goes north with a can do attitude, the may stay in it for a game or two. A good showing by the #2 can only benefit the GSHL and the Falcons.
Skyview is up mid week and that shouldn't be much of a game. BG goes north with the Boys on Tuesday. Mt Rainer lost to Federal way reminding us that that's why we play the game.

Here we go.

Gonna be a wild week next week! Hopefully we can send multiple area teams to the Dome!

so it looks like on the brackets, those first four games, if you lose, your season is over?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT