ADVERTISEMENT

Prairie vs Franklin

statewide

Jan 18, 2004
This was the team that I was hoping that Prairie could avoid in the Finals. They are just the kind of team that gives Prairie trouble. This could easily be a blowout going either direction. Franklin played such a great game against kamiakin and looked incredibly strong doing it. If Prairie shoots well, they have a great chance but I just can't imagine Prairie getting a lot of points off turnovers from their press. Here is hoping that they bring home #6.
This post was edited on 3/3 11:44 AM by statewide

Statewide: You saw Franklin play, so you would know better than I... how tall are they? Do they have any big girls who will give the Falcons trouble?

They have two big girls and one of them had the game of her life against Kamiakin. You know Prairie and Aldridge, they will probably find a defense that works. Just hit your shots, and box out.

oh, and by the way, I know it was the late game, but that was the smallest crowd I have ever seen for a semi-final game involving Prairie. There were some nice crowds for the boys semi's last night but today in the 4A championship the attendance is a complete disaster for the WIAA. There is literally a handful from CV at this game.

I truly do not know what the WIAA can do but this is exactly why they had to make changes to the format of the tournaments and have the 4A 3A run the same week. I am starting to worry about the state of high school sports.
This post was edited on 3/3 4:48 PM by statewide

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT