ADVERTISEMENT

Prosser@Othello

txkill

Aug 27, 2010
Whos excited for this one? Whos gonna take this one? They both look pretty dominant and should both put up agood fight.
My take is this is a toss up game...but its at othello so maybe Othello by 3?

I was hoping someone would do a running update...Petey if you would ,put as many updates as possible. Thanks

Othello 14 Prosser 0 7:53 2nd Quarter

This post was edited on 9/14 7:54 PM by Peteypab8

Othello 30 Prosser 14 Final Hard fought game

This post was edited on 9/14 9:50 PM by Peteypab8

Sounds like othello is the team to beat this year in the cwac...what impressed you about the game tonight Petey?

well as a cwac fan i had to catch this game. all i can say is that the game wasn't even that close. 30-14 isnt a complete blowout, but the huskies sure man handled them mustangs. Othello was by far the more dominate team. Prosser could not move the ball on the ground, and once othello got their secondary figured out, the mustangs couldnt pass either. Raap was completely shut down. Great game, im sure they'll meet again soon.

First of all, I am on Othello fan true and thru. I read the newspaper article this week in the Othello paper, and my impression was that the Prosser coach gave Othello no respect. I have not missed a home game at Othello in many many years, and it was pleasing to see this team play so well. I know several of the players on this team, and they approached this game with a winning attitude. I dont know a lot about football, but I do know that some teams have the "it" factor, and I think I saw it tonight. This was not a championship game for a gold trophy, but to see them play so well after the other team gave them such disrespect was gradifying.

A player from othello told me after the game that Prosser players remarked prior to the game during player introductions that tonight Prosser would be famous. Well, he was right, but for all the wrong reasons. Tonight, Othello played with dignity and heart, and I have never been so proud to watch my home team win. Make this season one you will never forget, for the journy has only begun. Go get em, dawgs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT