ADVERTISEMENT

Rainier vs BCS

dontgetburned

Oct 20, 2005
I can't believe BCS and Rainier Split in there double hitter at BCS. Wow I thought BCS would be better than what they are showing......I think Rainier has won like one game in the Evergreen conf.

dontgetburned: teams from the ecl typically put all their time in the league games and get there reps in with the non-league games. but your right i think your not the only one suprised. when they pitch their ace they have a chance at beating anybody. but once he is out it most likely becomes a high scoring game

Every team puts there league games first. Bcs lost games when they went to the east side of the mts. & now lost to Rainier who has just 1 win in there conf. Not a very good showing for a team that finished 2nd in Regionals last year and was really young. ( at least thats is what I was told) Just one mans opinion.

I'm not surprised by that loss, it is just my humble opinion that the Emerald City conference is definitely not the strongest baseball conference in the state.

they arent the best conf in the state that is for sure. but the 3rd best team in the league (overlake) beat a ranked montesano by 7 runs. and bcs beat seattle christian by 2. in the playoffs they wont go away but until then we wont know just exactly how good they are

1. The BCS starting pitcher in the loss was a freshman and is not even one of the regular pitchers.
2. The #2 starter Townsend has done a great job this year, and is actually undefeated so far with a high volume of K's.
3. The team's weakness looks like the gloves. Lots of errors compared to previous years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT