ADVERTISEMENT

Regional Game Times Are Now Set

Are you really seeing the game times? I'm not seeing them. If fact they don't have all the teams even entered yet.

Anyone know what Kingston has? I see they have some tall timber. Not a lot to go on..a couple of common opponents but they lost to Bellingham & Sehome way back in December.

B-E fan, I'm looking at the bracket right now and it has the teams and times entered.... sure you clicked the right thing?

The brackets weren't completely filled out until around noon Tuesday. All teams and start times are finally available.

I've seen Kingston play twice. They have some talent but,...Burlington by 25. Tigers got a good draw. We'll find out quick how our Conference stacks up when Squalicum plays Clover Park.
This post was edited on 2/22 1:27 PM by Warrant3

Yep..see they are up to date now. I agree with the draw Warrant. Not to say we couldn't lose Friday night, but we do play the only #3 seed in the #1 & #2 game of regionals. Winning district was huge. We play #3 seed at Stanwood and Squalicum plays Clover Park. Some friends and I were discussing during the championship game that We'd rather see Squalicum go down there and see what Clover Park is all about than us.

If Passion is on the board will Csolti (sp?) be playing or is he finished? I know he gave B-E fits during the regular season game with his ability to penetrate into the 8-10 foot range and hit.

B-E Fan, I hear that they are hopeful that Csolti will be available for this weekend. And I for one won't be a bit surprised to see Squalicum give CP all they can handle either way.

NWCsportsfan...are we going to see you at Stanwood Friday night? (I need to lay off the apple juice) I agree with you about Squalicum.
This post was edited on 2/22 8:19 PM by Warrant3

BE Fan,
Z is trying to be ready for the CP game. He gave BE fits but BE won both games, right?
I haven't seen Clover Park but I wouldn't pick SQ by alot... actually I think it could go either way.

BE has secured an easy draw once again. The previous two years at state were a cake walk for them...till the finals anyway. Maybe they will be the bride this year instead of the bridesmaid. Bo get's lots of accolades but I like what Garcia has done and added to the team-unsung hero.

@warrant: no, I won't be at Stanwood on Friday. Actually, I have reason to be south this weekend and plan to catch the Squalicum game Friday. Maybe even NV on Saturday (presuming they win the first one). We'll see how it all works out.

Ouch Passion that bridesmaid tag hurt. Actually it's 3 straight 2nd's, but it could be worse..like never seeing the state tournament, which happened for years at Burlington. Good luck in Tacoma. Interested to find out if CP is the real thing. Won't fall out of my chair in shock if the Storm win.

B-E Fan,
Agreed! Always good to be moving forward. BE has had a really strong program for a number of years. I'll never forget the battles of yester-years. Hope the BE boys break a sweat in their 1st regional game.

Good luck to BE!

ADVERTISEMENT