Royal 34
Cle Elum 9

Monte 28
Kings 21

LaCenter 28
MT Baker 22

Quincy 23
Riverview 20 overtime

What are your thoughts on this...i would bet scorczar ends the weekend at 50% projections.

This post was edited on 11/14 7:05 PM by kingsatx

Last week hoquiam was supposed to beat kings 33-18 or something like that. So Monte better bring their A+ game and not believe the czar! It's playoffs so I stay with my earlier 34-13 or 14.

The only one I have real problem with is the Kings Monte game, just feel like its not gonna go that way haha. I feel like Cle Elum Royal will be closer. Quincy River View could go either way so the result doesn't surprise me. I like the La Center Baker score but reversed, I think Baker comes out on top.

I'm looking at scoreczar right now and I think you have the Quincy/Riverview prediction backwards. The computer has it:

Quincy 23
Riverview 20 OT

I think the Royal and Cle Elum game will result in more points than that. I like King's over Monte just because the Bulldogs haven't been as explosive as recent years. The Quincy and Riverview game could be interesting because Quincy has faired well in the CTL which seems to do a lot of wing t style football while Riverview will spread the field and find holes in the secondary while still holding you up with the running threats. It will definitely be interesting but if you would want to be anywhere it will be Lions Field in Moses Lake, Saturday at 1 O'clock. Should be a wild one.

Let me just comment on the East side teams. I am
pleased that Quincy has had a successful season after being hammered by Royal. early in the year. However, I think RV wins this game, and I don't
see it being close. Anything can happen, but given the potential I see in
either team, that is my pick. Nobody is paying attention to or giving RV enough
credit. They are just quietly moving through the playoffs, while everyone else
talks about Kings, Royal, Cashmere, Quincy and the Cle-Elum people talk about
themselves - ha ha. RV has been right there over the past few years,
right behind Connell and Royal in the SCAC. They have enough talent and grit, but they just
needed to be a little more focused. I think maybe coach Jay has finally brought
them along, and being the underdog doesn't hurt. Royal vs. Cle-Elum? Of course
I'm going with the Knights, but not picking a final score. Lets just say, that
before last Friday, I would have expected Cascade to give Royal a stronger game
then CE. I believe the Knights win by at least 2 touchdowns.

Ya, you've pegged us all. All us Cle Elum posters just talking about ourselves and nothing else. There has been one zealous father and some fake trying to give us a bad name, everyother one of us has either tried to shut them up or defend Cle Elum from that CTLfan who has been hating all year long. And the only reason he has been hating is because of a single poster. Look through the comments from myself, Warrior, and Coppenhagen and you will see it is pretty even keeled, no big predictions of a cle elum blowout or even win. You look at Buzz, the fake, thats where you see all of the stupid stuff.

I think River View and Quincy will be an intriguing game. Its all going to come down to time of possession in my opinion. If Quincy can control the ball they can keep it close, but I agree, I think River View should take it pretty easy, 2 scores in my mind. Cle Elum and Royal the same thing, if Cle Elum can just sustain drives and slow the Royal attack they have a chance. If they dont it is going to be a long night, that Knight offense is something else. Myrick is a dang good QB, I am truly excited to watch this game come 1:00 tomorrow.

Going with

Royal over Cle Elum, 28-22

Quincy over River View, 34-17

Mount Baker over LaCenter, 31-17

Kings over Monte, 28-22

I hope you're right about Mount Baker.

This post was edited on 11/16 10:03 PM by Warrant3

I'm shocked the rainmaker is picking kings personally....I guess some things are good this playoff eve!

Well, I have to be consistent, since I picked Kings to go to the finals in the BracketMaker contest.

I think Coach Jensen from Monte will have some surprises for Kings though. That's a coach that's been in some serious games in the state playoffs, so Monte won't be awe-struck by Kings.

Wonder if there will be a King's LiveStream again?

Score Czar is brutal.

The most accurate rankings can be found on Calpreps.com by clicking "National Rankings" then "Washington...Divisions."

It's right almost every time...if they are wrong it's because something really odd happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT