ADVERTISEMENT

SCORES

ummm pretty sure Cashmere was on the big win side of the mercy rule? Yeah... since I watched it I'd have to say I was positive Cashmere won.
This post was edited on 3/19 8:48 PM by CTLfan1

Hoquiam played 1 game and scored 25 with 4 home runs 2 from cody parker 1 from tyler brockavich and 1 more from jacob carigan

Overlake 7, Cedar Park Christian (Bothell) 3. I thought CPC had 3 ACES who could shut down people?????? Overlake is very Avg. at best.

I think we will come to find out that Bellevue Christian will be the team to beat in that league, with Overlake competing, at best, for second.

CPC has 3 average pitchers and one of them showed well during the game the only problem was CPC could not find the bats when they were really needed in the last two games

nutup its pretty hard to find the bats when your team has been outscored 25-10 in the last two contests. Also, I think overlake has a solid offensive ball club this year and can make some teams pay with a good combo of Bensussen, Umberger, and Digenova.

MONTE beat BCS 11-8 Friday then beat Overlake 11-0 Saturday. Kalama also played the same 2 teams and beat them both. Not sure of the scores. So much for the ECL.

ADVERTISEMENT