ADVERTISEMENT

Since LuVene hasnt got to it here is mine...

backer30

Oct 30, 2003
--103---
1.Mann-orting
2.cortez-royal
3.Norstat-lakeside
4.hall-colfax
---112---
1.Danial Swain- Newport
2.Jacob Lauderdale- Lakeside
3.Wally Alamguer- Granger
4.Parker Williamson - Castle Rock
---119---
1.Jake Lucynski- Cascade
2.Cunningham- KiBe
3.Jason Schuele - Ilwaco
4.Sammy Salcedo – Granger
--125---
1.farrington-orting
2.gateman-vashon
3. Autro Barajas- Royal
4. Zach Demers - Rochester
--130---
1.Kyle Johnson- Lakeside
2.Jeff Fetter-Orting
3.Eric Moody- Newport
4.Omar Avelar- Royal
--135---
1.Jack Prince- Orting
2. Thompson-Lakeside
3.Billy Monroe- Tonasket
4.Willy Whipple-Dayton
--140---
1.John Thompson-Orting
2.Sam Villegas-Royal
3.Kyle Cartwright- Lakeside
4.Tanner Wood-Cashmere
---145---
1.Drew Walter-Omak
2.Taylor Meeks- Orting
3.Angel Ledezma-Royal
4.Quinton Vicaryous-Onalaska
---152---
1.Justin Eastman-Rochester
2.Wes McAdam- Lakeside
3.Josh Mathis-Royal4.Dylan Emmons-Cascade
---160---
1.Adam Orozco- Connell
2.Micah Sohl - Vashon
3.Tor Benson - Rochester
4.Davey Anderson-Chelan
---171---
1.Dustin Baldwin-Lakeside
2.Ryan Homer-Columbia Burbank
3. Logan Bowman-Lake Roosevelt
4.Joel Martinez-Warden? Don’t know who else to put
---189---
1.Reid Chivers- Lakeside
2.Tate Collins- Chelan
3. Hector Ledezma- Royal City
4.Evan Brown- Lake Roosevelt-Jarret Edwards- Okanogan-Carter Gueller-Monte
--215---
1.Izzy Torres - Nooksack
2.Derrick Green- Omak
3.Robert Marquez- Mabton
4.Michael Collins-Castle Rock
---285---
1.Trandon Benson- Royal
2.Sean McDonald- Kalama
3.Derek Maltone- Colfax
4.Anthony Gervais-Chelan
give me ur opinion, and what the best finalist matchups would be

rankings seem to be pretty good. a couple tidbits for ya:

103- Mann may easily be the front runner, however the other three should battle it out.

112- Swain may be out of the picture. Had a medical issue this weekend. I believe it was something with his appendix.

119- Cunningham would have to be my favorite, unless the two have wrestled and i dont know about it.

125- I feel that the top 3 are very interchangeable.

130- I like Moody, but Johnson has to be the favorite.

135- From what I hear Thompson has struggled somewhat this season. Dayton is also a B school.

140- Thompson beat Villegas 3-2 at Tri-State. Cartwright has been wrestling very well as of late. Jordan from colfax pinned Wood at Warden.

145- Curious to know if Meeks has wrestled Walter. He defeated Ledezma at Tri-State.

152- I don't know much about this weight other than the fact that Eastman is a stud but i believe he is coming off of injury.

160- One Word. OROZCO.

171- I would drop Ryan Homer out of the number two spot. He lost to Lake Roosevelt's j.v. kid. I believe it is a Stanger. Bowman is a solid wrestler as long as he has his mind straight.

189- This is a very tough weight class. Chivers has to be the favorite placing third for bellingham in the 3a class last season.

215- Marquez looks like a gorilla.

285- Benson is an ox. McDonald is experienced. Maltone has lots of potential, but struggles at times. Brad Thew from Newport should be thrown into the mix. He defeated Maltone this season.

Please feel free to add your thoughts or criticisms to my rough outline.
This post was edited on 1/21 10:03 PM by GLopif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

one thing to think about at 160. orozco is the big gun no doubt. so maybe you should consider the match against jordan thomas of royal. cant remeber for sure but it was only a 1 or 2 point match. yes it is a loss for thomas but he should be receiving some respect for that.

This is true Marquez beat green in freeman in overtime. It was a very good match that if they see each other again could change. 140- CTL has Caryl, and stanger, Alvarez is an unknown. 145-Walter has not seen Meeks this year. 152-Emmons lost to Riggle(Omak)

i hate to rag on homer but u guys think he is somthing and what i saw at royal u people must be blind because even if he was having a bad day he should have the heart to push himself to beat a jv kid every one gets sick it is just part of being wrestler its the ones that push threw it and dont use it as an excuse are the real champs
This post was edited on 1/22 9:51 AM by greenhousebanjoif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 1/22 10:03 AM by greenhousebanjoif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Thanks backer30, I have just been swamped and have not had the time to
do the proper research and get it all entered !!!!! Again thanks for stepping up to the plate...

I think Swain will be out for the season. He hand an emergency appendectomy
last Thursday night.

103 - Might want to through Hernandez-Tenino and Skylar Davis-Zillah into the mix

135 - Thompson from Lakeside is out for the season too, Whipple is B.
So you might want to look at Stigall - Newport and Redinger-Nooksack

140 - Jordan from Colfax probably should be in the number 4 spot.

160 - Jordan Thomas from Royal might be one of those top 4 also.

Other than that, I think you are pretty close to being right ON !

This post was edited on 1/22 1:20 PM by LuVeneif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

You can't forget about Parker (103) and Gage Schmidt (135) both have beaten beaten state placers...Schmidt beat Nooksack in ot at Rainier...

I have heard of Parker at 103, but dont know where he is from and what state placer did he beat ?

Schmidt from Chelan did beat Redinger from Nooksack but i dont know if we can quite consider puttin him on teh top 4 with Evans from cashmre at that weight, Parker from chelan has been consistently winning and placing high but not quite sure if he is a top 4 threat more like top 6. As of Jordan i figured he caught wood on his back considering wood had a lot closer match with villegas.

Yes it was a close match, Jordan pinned him with a guillotine. No one was
getting anything on the takedown and I think Wood was trying to force the takedown a bit. He got his hips a bit to far under and Jordan blew thru him and caught his arm, hooked a leg, presto guillotine, the next thing you know
a pin with not much time left on the clock... I suspect it will be real close
match next time.

Greenhousebanjo maybe you should state who you are if you want to rag on Homer. let us see your credentials.

Question? Is Thompson from L.S in or out? and is Wipple in the A classification or B--If these two are gone I would think Schmidt could take the 4th spot/or Okanogan kid..

This is just one guy's opinion, but there are a lot of wrestlers that are not mentioned because they haven't been seen on the east side of the mountains.

This should make for a very interesting regional and state tournament.

ALSO... there are some others that are mentioned on here that are at different weights.
This post was edited on 1/28 8:01 PM by jt $if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

thats because in 1a most of the good wrestlers are east of the mountains. not all but a majority are. orting has lots of top guys and they are getting credit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT