ADVERTISEMENT

South Bend 7-2 regular season

South Bend won't win their first game.

Here is how I see the tournament,

First Round:

Tacoma Baptist vs. Wahkiakum: My Pick Wahkiakum of course.

South Bend vs. Life Christian: South Bend almost beat them at the beginning of the season but I still think Life is still strong and will handle the Indians.

Davenport vs. Kittitas: Don't know much about Kittitas, they do have a good record but I am going with the Gorillas on this one.

Lind-Ritzville vs. Asotin: Have to go Asotin.

Toutle Lake vs. Orcas Island: The Ducks still look tough enough to overcome Orcas.

Adna vs. Willapa Valley: Don't think Pirates will stop Bannish. Valley by a couple of TD's.

Liberty Bell vs. Rearden: Rearden all the way.

Desales vs. La Salle: Tough outcome for Desales...

Quarterfinals:

Wahkiakum vs. Life Christian: My Pick Wahkiakum.

Davenport vs. Asotin: My Pick Davenport by small margin. I think this will be the second best game in the Tourny.

Toutle Lake vs. Willapa Valley: My pick Willapa Valley easy.

Rearden vs. La Salle: My Pick Rearden in Overtime. Should be a very low scoring game and I pick this game to be the best game in the Tourny.

Finals: The Mules vs. Rearden: My Pick Rearden. Don't think anyone can stop them.
This post was edited on 11/3 8:53 PM by Wildcat_50if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Wild_cat what are u talking about South Bend plays Orcas Island if they win then they will most likley Tutle Lake go to www.washingtonprepsports.com and you can see the games and everything good website and its free. or go to wiaa.com and go to 2b state football bracket and you can see the games.

Sorry my bad. I thought Life would be Dist. 1/2/3 #1 and Orcas Island #2. and I for sure thought Wahkiakum would beat Toutle Lake last night. Those picks threw me off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT