ADVERTISEMENT

SPSL,,,

Wolfreak

Jul 13, 2001
Anyone know where I can find results for the 4A SPSL FP tourney for district seeding? I know Kentlake is #1, Emerald Ridge is #2, and I think Kentridge is #7, but can't find seeds 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 9 ANYWHERE ...the online versions of The Tribune, Seattle Times, and Seattle P-I have zero info (except for the championship game result at the Times).

I'm sure the Sunday paper version of the Tribune had the results, and I normally would have picked it up, but was out of town. The Times paper version had no results at all, which I though was odd... they are usually pretty good about south sound coverage.

Anyway--- I've both whined and inquired in one post. Any help will be appreciated!

i coach at the 2a level and i am as frustrated as you are. wiaa does not even have their baseball brackets up to date and the districts also for softball. if it was basketball or football they would of had the brackets up and posted by sunday evening. this really pisses me off! i just love how softball and baseball get the shaft!!

Yep... two days have gone by and the West Central District, the Narrows League, the South Puget Sound League, and the WIAA have not posted the West-Central Tourney 4A brackets (this-- the largest district in the state of Washington)... pitiful, for sure, and 3A, 2A...etc.. brackets are also missing...WHY?

Wolfie,

I just looked at the Calendar for Friday in the Times, the matchups are scheduled there, not by seed numbers however.....

Why not try the WCD Site for the Playoff Bracket? Should be there under Fastpitch....??

The Toe

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT