ADVERTISEMENT

STATE CHAMPS - Lynden 66 White River 45

Smallpox

Jul 13, 2001
White River - great season! Lynden does it for the 4th time - winning the football and basketball in the same season! I believe that is #8 overall in basketball! Great job Lions!

That was quite the three days of basketball for the Lions. In three month (exactly), Lynden has filled up the trophy case with a lot of gold. Congrats to the Lions basketball team!

Great job Lions, Coach Roper and staff. I think like the football team it should be interesting next year too. BUT for now enjoy, great tournament!

Great job Lions, Coach Roper and staff. I think like the football team it should be interesting next year too. BUT for now enjoy, great tournament!

Congrats to Lynden on the state 2a basketball title!! To win the Football and basketball title in the same year....says a lot about your youth programs!!!! Good Work Leos!!

ADVERTISEMENT