ADVERTISEMENT

Sunnyside 81 Wapato 60

Never would have thunk it, congrats to the Grizz and coach Uriata, good luck at districts and regionals, Selah at home should be a W!

Selah upends WV !

Brink scores 20 as the Vikings rally in the fourth quarter to beat WV on their court 48-47, upsets in the MVL are part of every night!!

Looks like Baysinger, Briones and Coleman had the hot hand for the Minutemen this go round.

t-rev

Wow T-rev is the man! He can't be stopped! Just call him mr. clutch.

Ellensburg over Hanford 46-38

Bulldogs...top dog.
This post was edited on 2/10 11:20 PM by clank'sbackif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: Ellensburg over Hanford 46-38

Johnson scores 25 of the 46, wow he must of been hotter than firecracker on the 4th of the July, congrats Bulldogs on their well earned MVL regular season title!!

great job sunnyside!!!! way back when i was in high school you guys were always a rival, but i'm gonna tell ya i am a huge fan this year and i'm pulling for ya'll big time!! way to go sunnyside!!!!

The district championship is what matters and i believe the refs won let Ellensburg slap steve around the whole game. When the best shooter in the league (tommy begalka) misses everythingon a 12 footer and you here a slap and nothing is called...you just wonder what the refs were thinking. Begalka will light it up at districts and they will be singing...ON TO STATE! take your K-9 unit back to E-burg where u belong

It wasn't the ref;s fault: Hanford just couldn't hit anything. 23% shooting and 9/17 from the line isnt going to get you anywhere. Not to mention the horrible rebounding on Hanford's part.

i think hanford lost the game more then eburg winning the game. Hanford was horrible shooting and rebounding, yet they still kept up with Eburg.

RE: Hanford Alumni....

excuses excuses excuses, its never your fault always someone elses right?? Your saying Severin got slapped around, for being so dang tall shouldn't he be getting the ball everytime, especially when your team is having not that great of a shooting percentage... every rebound that comes his way? But ya know you're right blame the ref's because it's always their fault for being human, and maybe making mistakes. Dang stop harpin on the ref's and ellensburg and start getting on your team for not being ready... Ellensburg came out to win that game. By the way Tri-Cities officials suck no matter who or where you're playing. But by the way... Happy Senior Night

RE: Hanford Alumni....

Funny, I hear that it's the Yakima valley refs who suck. Here's a novel concept; score enough points so you don't have to worry about officiating.

bad refs? bad HHS fans, Good EHS players, Bad HHS players

well yes the reffs sucked, but both ways. hanford just didnt get it done and eburg came out swinging. eburg wanted it, hanford thought it would be handed to them. sevrin needs to carry his team if they are to go anywhere in state let a lone get there, crazy things can happen. hanford better step it up in regionals. Oh by the way mr. Hanford alumni... your crowd sucks so i wouldnt be saying anything about the k-9 unit. shoot you had like more hanford students at that game then ive ever seen at a high shcool game in my life...but eburg fans still out cheared those purple Pu#$*s. i mean really someone tell those kids to yell or say something, anything, they are so quiet. what a waste of numbers. if eburg had that big of a crowd...you'd be def by the end of the game. to sum it up, hanford needs to step it up. (players and fans) and congrats to the freeking man...greg Johnson!
This post was edited on 2/11 6:35 PM by EburgCamif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Re: bad refs? bad HHS fans, Good EHS players, Bad HHS players

ur just as gay as they come aren't u?

i dont know waht game u were at...but it wasnt quiet..lets just see who wins the district title, i take begalka over johnson any day, johnson is just a pussy who whines after every call u k-9 fags

hanford alumni...

first of all i would love to see a fight between greg J(your so called pussy) and begalka im sure the real pussy would be known...

i really like it how you are ragging on greg for whining about calls, yet you have done nothing but that in these forums...when ellensburg loses we admit we didnt bring our game that day..yet you are trying to excuse hanford's big loss with everything you can come up with

just take the loss

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT