ADVERTISEMENT

Sunnyside Boys

LVGamer

Sep 11, 2005
I don't have any children in the program anymore, but I'm concerned about the state of the team right now. A handful of players are suspended including their best three players (won't name them-their parents have dealt with enough) for the first few games. One thing is sure, Steve Urrutia wouldn't have put up with this. It's also a statement about this program that we have all these issues with keeping coaches around then this is the gift given to Ron Rowe as he takes the helm. Well done.
I'm hoping the best for these kids, but from what it seems something bigger than basketball discipline needs to reach these boys. Not sure, what the coaches have done on it but something needs to be done right now so the current class of students don't get the wrong impression of how high school athletics work. Anyways, I'm hoping the best for the boys in a tough league. Any thoughts on CBL-3A out there? I'm too up on the how things are going to shake down like I was before. And does anybody know the exact state of things in Sunnyside? Thanks.

It's OK!

All they need to do is transfer to Richland and they can play right away.
laugh.gif

They didn't look too bad last night with basically half their varsity. I was impressed with Palomarez, Esqueda and Lindy. Seem like kids that can help lead the team for the first few games and contribute all year if a few kinks get worked out. Not a great night, but respectable for a program that restarted two weeks ago with several geniuses suspended.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT