ADVERTISEMENT

Sunnyside Foreign Exchange

WVwinner

May 23, 2005
i herd that next year there will be a 6'3'' 180lbs foreign exchange student playing tennis for sunnyside and tori said that he could give be playing #1 and Danny #2. Anyone know any facts?

Haven't heard, but if Danny's #2, then they may play each other for the state title.

lol no one id making it out of the gsl next year in singles with those two in singles

you might not KINGMEE, but there is three births to state next year. know your facts. lol

hahaha WVwinner, you disgrace yourself. id like to see someone out of the gsl beat the croatian kid, danny plesha, brantner, or alliston next year haha

obviously KINGMEEE does not have much skill in seeing the potential of Richard the third. he will be beating danny, aliston, tori, and even that croatian guy. you are just way too biased for the MVL and i clouds your vision, so next time i see you i will have to hit you up the side of your head and clear that vision up so you can see the blunt truth. lol. (if anyone believes this message, especially KINGMEE, you would have to very stupid.)
CARDINAL POWER SUCKS

well wvwinner, i do have to agree with you that richard the third is soooooo good he just cant be touched. i really dont think he wears a polo shirt tucked into his athletic shorts just to throw people off, get real kid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT