ADVERTISEMENT

Talk about SPSL

Beamer wlll be good, but I'd be careful with getting too carried away with yourself. I don't think they are that good.

The South will be very interesting. 4-5 good teams... I don't think there's a GREAT team in there though.... maybe. Beamer is definitely in the mix, Curtis, Puyallup, TJ, even Emerald Ridge... I don't think there's a final 4 team in there, though. Maybe a couple of state teams, though. Any of those first 4 could win it. Actually, I don't think TJ will.. just because of pitching and coaching. Kyle K is a decent arm, but he won't win a league title. I think Curtis, Beamer and Puyallup are the teams to beat (imagine that). TJ and Em Ridge will be right in the hunt for playoffs. It'll be interesting. How about the other teams? Decatur will be competitive in the playoff race, even Spanaway might be able to make some noise on the arm of Jason Salers... maybe not, though :) Rogers and Bethel, I wouldn't expect much... I'd be surprised if they challenge for the top 4. It'll be interesting to see what Federal Way will bring... common sense would tell you that they are down and that Fiedler had some reason for leaving when he did. I'm sure they won't be horrible though. Looks rough for G-K. I could be off on a couple of the last 5 there.

The North is down a bit this year in overall depth. Usually the North is better than the South... but I think that the South may actually be better this year. Auburn looks like the team that might have the best chance to be a final 4 team from the North or the South... but don't count out Kentwood. They've got that intangible thing going for them. Tahoma should be right in the mix. Kentridge and Kentlake should be at least decent, maybe better. Not sure what to expect from Riverside... alot of talk from those guys always, and not much else. Sumner and Enumclaw are down this year, and Auburn Mtn-View and Kent Meridian look to be pushovers.
This post was edited on 2/18 10:55 PM by Wildcat alumif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 2/18 10:58 PM by Wildcat alumif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT