ADVERTISEMENT

TB vs Desales

WHS1982

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2003
Hey, great game... had the TB defense seen the mismatch on Richard late in the 4th and adjusted, it would be the Crusaders playing next Saturday.

Good to finally meet you Big 77 - your boy is a heck of an athlete and played a great game last night.
Acadian, good to talk with you and the wife last night, hopefully we can visit again during basketball season!

WHS

It was nice to meet you too. Yeah, we had a few chances to take that one. It was nice to see Ryee get some yardage too. 22 carries for 133yds mostly up the middle. Not bad for a little feller that wasn't supposed to gain one yard in this one. Props to the Irish for a great game. Was anyone else suprised that the TB defense tore the Irish up the entire first half? Definitely no the same game as last year.

Congrats to the Crusaders for a fine season.

Does your hero play BB Big?

Cool....how does the TB BBB team look this year? Sounds like the Tri-district is a bit wide open this year so they could have a far chance at a trip to Spokane :)

I have no clue. I'm a wrassler. They don't allow for a "head and arm" in basketball, so I had to stop playing.

Cline's Award

Congrat's to R. Cline, South Puget Sound offensive player of the month??? I believe that is what he received right? Congrats to a proud papa 77 way to go...great year! Next year should be fun, can't wait to see where Levi ends up playing!

Sorry...I guess it is called...Tacoma Athletic Commission Athlete of the month for November is the actual award he won! Congrats again
This post was edited on 11/22 7:20 PM by Bemm0nsif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Hey WHS - Good talking with you last week. Look forward to next season. My wife say's hello also. Won't see you during basketball season as I am an asst coach with the wrestling team. Maye we can start a wrestleball sport next year !

Congrats to Ryee Big 77. Tell him I miss him on the wrestling team but I can still harrass him at Track

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT