ADVERTISEMENT

The Beach vs. Valley

guess who i am???

Dec 20, 2003
Well well well boys. the big game of the year is upon us. North Beach travals to the crackerbox of a gym at valley. Valley better bring their "A" game cause the beach is returning 4 of there all state playters from last year (Sam Johnson, Jordan Fry, and Jeff Fitts)and the Mcdonalds all american, ERIK FRY. Erik (#30) tells me that he considers Valley the most overrated team in the stae of washington. He says they play on the same level as North River, Mary M. Knight, Oakville, and all those other teams down there at the bottom. GO HYAKS!!!!

Erik must have underrated the Naselle Comets. NB was convincingly beaten by them - Naselle 53 North Beach 34

I don't look for it to be a very close game. NB does return some players but they lost to much to remain very competitive. Don't think will see anything like the game @North Beach last year

"He says they play on the same level as North River, Mary M. Knight, Oakville, and all those other teams down there at the bottom. GO HYAKS!!!!"

ROFL!!! bwaahahahaha.....no comment :)

Guess who I am??? are you and Fry on crack? Do you guys honestly think that Valley plays on the level as Oakville and North River, your insane. They are one of the best teams in the state and one of the funnest to watch, and this is coming from a Willapa Valley rival. So why dont you and the rest of the people from NB stop talking your crap and actually compete in a game for once. Thats all you guys do is talk smack then end up losing, so maybe this time you can not say anything and you might have a chance of winning (like I said might). If you guys ever beat valley, thats if you do then go ahead and say what you want to say but until that actually happens, keep your traps shut because its just really annoying. Not to mention it just puts fire in the Viking players eyes to beat you even harder. So spare everyone and I mean everyone the irritation and just stop talking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT