ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight in Yakima

tybr6

Jan 1, 2006
Will be in Yakima tonight to catch Sunnyside girls and LaSalle in action. I guess me and another guy will be sitting in reserved seating for us, but dont know exactly what that implies lol. I'll be the guy video taping everything :)

You guys sure get the good seats! And this one a good game..... WP played LaSalle this summer at the EV Tourney. Good team.

Ya know, we had seats reserved for you at WP, but now no more games there. See you at SWW District?

Game wasn't really worth the trip. Was there to see SSC more than anything and they just couldn't do anything with the ball. Slow start for both teams in the first quarter but then lasalle woke up and broke it wide open.
The 16th I believe it is I plan on being at the game in toldedo I think it is. Don't know if the head cheese will make an appearance, but I will be there.
You guys didn't play tonight did you? Man if I'd of known I probably would have come up since it was a B/G double header with girls going first.
This post was edited on 2/11 1:49 AM by tybr6if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I was talking to a guy who's daughter plays for them and they dont seem to think ya'll are that good. He said they beat ya once and lost to ya once. But doesn't think you will amount to much. Thinks ya'll will be hurting next year...hmmmmm, don't quite think I agree with that one, sure you'll miss that stud guard you have, but I'll let you guys do the talkin on the court
This post was edited on 2/11 1:48 AM by tybr6if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

They barely beat us, then we blew them away by 25 or 30! Year before that we beat them again, Nah.... were no good. We losing a great point and wings, and a post. In some aspecs we will be better next year. Maybe we will see them on the court!

RAYS D. He knows what he,s doing.

Hey Dustin I didn’t know you were going to be at the game, I went and watch the game left at half time. I Like LaSalle love the Defense, Defiantly can see Rays implement of down the line man to man that he and Jack Cleveland Implemented at East Valley, it was truly a pleasure to watch. Brings back some VERY fond memories.

Re: RAYS D. He knows what he,s doing.

I43, do you remember if LaSalle had their full squad at the EV Tourney this past summer? I know WP was without 2 post players and a wing that is their best defender. Still split with them, winning the second match by a big margin, to get to the championship with EV. I know it was just summer, but LaSalle surely didn't make it to the final!

I just don't get those comments, unless he doesn't like WP. That could be too? I do remember their fans were sure a vocal group. At 16-0 doesn't think WP will amount to much??????? Thing's do start over at District, every one is 0-0.

Thursday was our last game. Boys beat Kalama Friday night. We play the 6:30 game Thursday at Toledo.

IP43- You get to see that first quarter? Man I thought that the whole game was gonna turn out that way. Least thats what I was hopin. LaSalle didn't get their first points till FT's with what 3 minutes left in the first and then just came out in the 2nd quarter and opened the game wide open. I was in the bleachers to the left right in the middle in the back row standing filming the game. They do run some great "D" though and it's gonna help them

Yep

BGIT- Yes, their fans are very vocal. I guess they dont like ya to much Probably got some bad service at the local grocery store when they passed through on the way to a game or something
But yeah I'll at least be in Toledo to start and from there on out. The big cheese doesn't know whats goin on this week yet...imagine that.
PS- Congrats on the 2 All-State VBALL players
This post was edited on 2/11 1:22 PM by tybr6if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}
This post was edited on 2/11 2:08 PM by tybr6if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

but the golf should of been good!

Hopefully they got a smooth round of golf in before the bad service at the store.

Sport your orange crush Thursday! Might be a sweatshirt in it.

Caught the Portland Pilots vs. Gonzaga Women today. GOOD game, pilots came up 5 points short at the end.

I'm sure it was

The golf was probably superb!

Mike and I have brand new mossyrock bball shirts as well as raymond ones we could always sport to :)

Re: I'm sure it was

Umm...the Raymond shirt has already been claimed before I even got to wear it.

Where was this game?
This post was edited on 2/12 2:09 AM by box-n-oneif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Humm, I really dont remember who was and who wasnt there. Both White pass and LaSalle are very good teams

Yes Dustin I was there for the first half, the first Quarter was a bit sluggish, but LaSalle got a lot of good looks at the basket just wouldn’t go in. But in the second quarter they were off and running. Like I say Ray is a disciple of Jack Cleveland’s Defense.

Like Jack always said, Offence fills the stands but DEFENCE wins Championships, IE: East Valley 2002-03 Ray was there and Ray took it to heart!!

box and 1- The game was at Queen Gym in Yakima. This is the home court of LaSalle till they get their own gym

BGIT- I would never wear a mossy shirt to a WP game...but Mike wore his sweatshirt to the Toutle@Mossy game and even showed it off to Stamper

IMP- yeah, first quarter was ugly. Was hopin the whole game would be like that, close, but alas Coach K got the ball rolling right away.

Mossy shirt?

Is that why Mike got a Mossy shirt? That's funny.... I can just here Coach Stamper saying get that thing off........

Re: Mossy shirt?

I think Pookie already stole that one too...

Re: Mossy shirt?

The boys coach, Darin Allen actually gave them to us after the game. I wore it to LaSalle:)

Lasalle didn't have one of their top scorers all summer-she was hurt...one of the two missing white pass players did show up for the second game with taped fingers....White Pass is good-How many graduate...White pass coach exhibited very poor behavior in loss-even got a T-how's that for vocal?

D--you would get Lasalle t-shirts as well if we had some!

WP graduates 4 this year. Will still have good post players, and bringing up a point guard that got to watch Redmon all summer and this season. A big Freshmen class that also got to watch these upper classmen, and see first hand what to do, and how to do it.

A coach getting behind his team in the summer is what makes a good team. So what if he got a T, so what. A coach being vocal to his team is a GOOD thing. Parents being vocal to an opposing team is quite another.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT