ADVERTISEMENT

Tragedy for Zillah Track/XC family

Postman231

Jul 24, 2001
Chelsea Garner, a 2005 graduate of ZHS died in a car accident Sunday morning. She was a great person - a really sweet girl - always with a smile. She ran track and cross country for Zillah and holds the school record in the 800m and competed at state in that event. She also was a leader on the state champion XC team of 2004. She will be greatly missed by all who knew her. May God comfort her family.
This post was edited on 10/13 5:10 PM by Postman231

Chelsea was one of the pillars that held up the team during their State Title Run in 2005. In so many ways, she is the reason we have such a powerful, positive program. She was one of the kindest souls I ever encountered. The entire community suffered a blow with her passing. May she rest in peace.

I never had the opportunity to meet Chelsea, but it sure sounds like she was a tremendous young lady who made a habit of spreading sunshine to all who had contact with her. I read her obituary today and it gave me the impression that she was so talented in so many ways. May God be with Chelsea's family and the Zillah community.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT