ADVERTISEMENT

Vashon vs Okanogan

VoiceofVashon

Feb 4, 2014
Saturdays game will be broadcast on the Voice of Vashon. Starting a few minutes before noon you can locate the game on the web at www.voiceofvashon.org. FDL if you would add the clickable link I certainly would appreciate it.

If you are listening on your phone you can download a free app called Tune in Radio and find the Voice of Vashon from there.

Great week of posts everyone I really enjoyed reading all of your insights and predictions, lots of effort and good thought went into the Regional string.

Fan of Hoop, not really sure of the whole analogy on whining as associated with the Forty Niners, Vashon and Kalama. As far as I know, nobody from Vashon was whining, we know we shot ourselves in the foot last week. There are no expectations of sympathy, because as any good Pirate will tell you "No Quarter Asked, None Given!"

Have fun everybody it will be a great weekend of Basketball,

VOV

for anyone who has not listened to VOV do play-by-play, they do an outstanding job. good interplay between the two (I just heard last week's game) announcers, clearly knowledgeable about the game and the team (both teams actually--impressed) and a nice, clear flow of delivery about the action on the floor and great color commentary. not so overly homer"ish" like you get from a lot of these kinds of broadcasts. and no, I have never met them and I have no connection to Vashon!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT