ADVERTISEMENT

Week 4 results and assessment

Washington_sports

Sep 23, 2013
Well with 4 weeks behind us, sounds like things are playing out.

Royal 13 - Cashmere 19 - This game lived up to its game of the week expectations. Cashmere pulled this out in OT after a long hard battle on both sides. Looks like the bulldogs are making a statement (I'm sure they would like to play Okanogan again)

Cascade 38 - Cle Elum 0 - I though this game would be better. What happened to Cle Elum? or is Cascade that good?
Burbank 42 - KiBe 31 - I don't think I have ever seen KiBe struggle this much
Connell 27 - Wahluke 12 - Connell win expected, but though they would put more points on the board.
Warden 14 - Riverview 40 - Riverview seems to be moving well.
Naches 10 - Zillah 21 - After what Royal did to Naches, I would expected a wider spread. Way to hang in there Rangers.
La Salle 35 - Granger 6 - La Salle has been on easy street, let's see if they can strap in on as their schedule gets much harder for the next 4 weeks.
Goldendale 22 - Vashon Island 14 - Goldendale was able to switch the schedule and play a west side team for the Win.

Looks like Royal and Zillah are taking top seeds this year if they can keep it up. This week will start to decide who the 2-3 place seeds may be. How will Cle Elum come back this week against Naches, and will La Salle make a surprise run? In the East, River View has a score to settle with Connell after pulling the league championship from them last year

ADVERTISEMENT