ADVERTISEMENT

West Valley 51 Grandview 44

cougdiehard

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2003
West Valley made some big threes down the stretch to pull away from the Hounds. Hounds shot terrible from three and the free throw line. Brady Bagby is a player for West Valley, as is there 6-2 Freshman Jake Love. Clarkston beat Wapato in the other game by around 10. Clarkston has great size and shooters galore. Next Friday in the first round of state, or state regionals, whatever you prefer it is Grandview vs Wapato loser out and Clarkston vs West Valley in the regional champonship, once again at CWU. On Saturday the Grandview/Wapato winner plays the Clarkston/West Valley loser for the 2nd berth to the Sundome.

Wow is all I got, very suprised by these outcomes. I guess these 2 GNL squads were ranked high all season for a good reason. Hopefully we can get one team in....always tough to shoot at those different gyms!!

It sucks that Wapato and Grandview have to play a loser out game right off the bat. This is (in my opinion) the best Grandview team in a long time and I like to see Wapato do well as well. I guess Grandview has just chosen some really bad games to shoot poorly.

lets go Hounds....Dog fight round 4

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT