ADVERTISEMENT

what have people heard about GIRL runners in 1A

Mar 15, 2006
Like it says above what about girl runners in the 1A. Because all that I ever hear about on here is the guys! Especially the Zillah boyos including Zack, Brian, Carl, Andy, Chris, Bennet, Jake.....and the rest. I really would like to know about the sprinters and jumpers but their all good to hear about THANKS

h

o
This post was edited on 4/13 10:50 PM by imfasterthanyouif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

they let YOU do anything in Life? WoW what has the world coem too!!

Look face it at some POINT you appriciated Females! Want to know why? YOU started existance as one! furthermore you got a mom right? well guess what she's a girl so don't be getting all over ME. For being curios about someone not male since in Track if you even play for the most part you like to all be shovanistic (that means you like to show OFF) I go to practice with those guys everyday and get to ride the bus with them to meets and when we all get to go practice on a real track! So dont worry their human just like you. So get over it track is just as much a girl sport as a guys if you dont like it go wrestle, play football, or baseball since those are the ones for boys only. get it its easy to understand or is your brain to little! and I've seen some of you postings and don't worry Im not useless you are. bybye

Re: they let YOU do anything in Life? WoW what has the world coem too!!

Originally posted by imfasterthanyou:
Look face it at some POINT you appriciated Females! Want to know why? YOU started existance as one! furthermore you got a mom right? well guess what she's a girl so don't be getting all over ME.
I, for one, was born in a test tube.

ADVERTISEMENT