ADVERTISEMENT

White Salmon/Forkes & Stevenson/La Center

As long as both teams play good I see the white salmon/forks game being an incredible game. Both teams are hot right now and I think it just depends on who shows up to play more and who plays harder. Stevenson and lacenter is alot harder. I know lacenter's beat them both times but you never know. Beating a team three times is a tough thing to do.

i think there is alot of truth to that. it's really hard to beat a team three times, and i think that's why my sophmore year, when white salmon went undefeated in league they choked when it came to district plyoffs. both games tomorrow will be intense.

another thing is that forkes's last couple games have been good hard fought game, and our prepared for thursday. white salmon hasn't had a tough game in several weeks. we try to keep the intensity up during practice but there just is no equilivant. so i'm hoping that this won't bite us in the butt. but i'm excited to play you guys, and i think it's probably a smart coaching decision to rest players, instead of have them play us. since you guys get second seed no matter what.

Ya the state game is probably more important. But thats what we were like too. In the middle of the season when we hit monte and all them for the second time practices just were horrible and people didnt show up. It is probably a better thing that we ended with stevenson and lacenter twice. Looking at the scores the last game even close for you guys was the one with us and that was in the first half of the season.

well, here are the scores from the two games.

forks and white salmon played the earlier game at six and there weren't any goals first half but a dominant possession game by white salmon, we just couldn't get anything on net or deep enough plays. forkes had some good quick breakaways and counter attacks, but nothing to really trouble. second half both teams started strong, but from a slight defensive error Molina, i think, had a nice post in goal. so forkes was up 1 to 0 and i honestly thought we might've screwed ourselves, but it seemed to shake white salmon up, because in the 11 minutes and 30 seconds that followed, white salmon put away four goals that pretty much sealed the game. forkes had a penalty because the ref said he saw one of our defenders kick the guy in the chest, i was right there and i don't understand how i could've missed that, but moving along... final score, 4-2, i believe.

la center stevenson followed, we didn't get to stay for the whole game, but it was tied 1-1 at half. from sources that were at the game la center beat stevenson in pk's... so i think that means la center gets kings?

Who ever plays King's will have there hands full. King's is playing very good right now. They played 3 tought teams in the Cascade Conference. Go King's and bring back another championship to the CC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT