ADVERTISEMENT

Who is going to take 2A singles.....any predictions?

X_Raided2

Oct 16, 2004
Personally i belive that Kevin Floyd has one of the best shots at taking the 2A boys. He has excellent consistancy and can attack the ball unbelivably hard.

i strongly agree. Floyd has the best shot for the title. is there even much competition for him? i dont follow 2A that much.

if there is it is not in the cwac, and thats for sure. i belive that he may stand one of the best chances of taking the hardwood home.

Joe Boyle definitely has a chance to be in the final match against floyd but I think floyd is just too good to be beaten but maybe on a bad day and Joe is having one of his good days. Believe me he can have good days too he has been staying under the radar this season on purpose. Watch out EVERYONE!!!

Joe Boyle definitely has a chance to be in the final match against floyd but I think floyd is just too good to be beaten but maybe on a bad day and Joe is having one of his good days. Believe me he can have good days too he has been staying under the radar this season on purpose. Watch out EVERYONE!!!

I've heard great things about Mr.Floyd. Ive had the chance to witness him practicing out on the courts with his dad, I believe. Im glad he's a hound!
Go Kevin!

I have seen Floyd play this year in a few matches, and have been so impressed by the way that he is so consistant. He is one of the main guys to be watching out for. GO Floyd!! and good luck to the rest of the Hounds

No doubt bout it Kevin Floyd is the man that is goin' to take it all. Threre is not one single person in 2A that can beat him. I know this for a fact. So good luck to the rest of the players and really good luck to the person that is goin' to play Kev in the finals. And good luck to u Kevin and bring home the title K-Flow.

No offense to any of the 2A singles players, but Kevin Floyd is going to win. As good as Joe Boyle is, he is the 3rd seed coming out of the CWAC north. That says a lot for the strength of their singles players. I don't mean to take anything away from all of the 2A single players. This year there won't be one weak singles player at state. Good luck to all.

Accoring to all of you it sounds as though "Floyd" is pretty good. I am assuming he is from Grandview? They were up at 3A for a while so I don't know who he is. It is kinda ironic though that nobody has mentioned last year's Champ Travis Johnson from Foster. He was pretty good soph year, got a lot better last year and won it as a junior and has played at his club year round from what I hear this year. He doesn't have a chance? It should be fun.

I have seen them Johnson and Floyd. Floyd is better.
This post was edited on 5/28 9:11 PM by spokalooif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Hey Spokaloo, you might want to edit your post. His name is Travis Johnson and he plays for Foster. :)

Johnson lost in the District final to Erickson from Ridgefield. Both will be ready for a title run as Erickson as been at the Tennis Academy all year.

Kevin Floyd will win. He should face Omak's Matt Stewart in the finals. That match up was the finals for the CWAC regional tournament. Stewart split sets with Floyd.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT