ADVERTISEMENT

171 1A

Balln_24

Nov 7, 2007
Whos still at 171 this year?

Damien Marquez

This post was edited on 11/9 10:17 AM by Balln_24

Marquez went to state at 189 last year. I think if Logan Bowman wrestles at 171 this year he should repeat, I dont see anyone beating him, but you never know there are always those suprises. Any 152 or 160's that possibly could have moved up? or a 171 from last year to upset?

so he'll be at 189 this year? is this truth or just rumor?
if its true it looks like Chivers will have some stiff competition at state.

w hay thanks but i would be a little girl if i stayed at 171 i will not run from someone that is beater than me i will figure out away to beat them and if i dont my hat is off to them

you know what big nips i was kidding about that comment i love logan bowman (as a brother of course) and i dont appreciate you agreeing with that you stupid turkey dick

yah zach lewis didnt look all that impressing at the connell tourney he lost to the colfax kid i think who then lost to jessie allen from chelan who dominated the tourney winning his finals by a md 14 2

lewis didnt even wrestle 171, he wrestled 189. He is still cutting weight. Just wait till he drops enough he will dominate kids at 171.

Zack is from royal. A great athlete, has not wrestled for a while but should be real tuff. Played receiver for royal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT