ADVERTISEMENT

1A Final 4 Predictions

trickman

Sep 2, 2009
Ancortes: Friday Harbor/Montesano & Kalama/Meridian
Moses Lake: Zillah/Colville & Tenino/K-B
Castle Rock: Rainer/Chimacum & Cascade Christian/Rochester
Eastmont: Columbia(Burbank)/Freeman & Bellevue Christian/Cashmere

Listenin to the radio online to the Rochester Cascade Christian game. Rochester was down early 3-1. score is now final 8-3 Rochester. And reports from castle rock are Chimicum saved Cray for Rochester. Rochester vs. Chimacum at 4 p.m. Should be good.
This post was edited on 5/21 3:03 PM by ballfann

watch out for that lefty from Belvue Christian I say BC and Meridian in the ship with meridian winning
This post was edited on 5/23 10:09 PM by dman20

I think Meridian vs. Chimacum in the ships with Chimacum takin it home. I think they save Cray the first game like they did at districts.

if they do that they wont get past that lefty BC has he is crafty believe me i saw it

BC's lefty is crafty but he cant pitch both games and he has to be getting the curve over or his fastball will get lit. My best guess is Meridian and Chimacum in the championship but to close to call who actually wins. Both have excellent pitching and big game experience. If you hold a gun to my head I'd say meridian by a run and then ask you to please put down the gun.

that is a great prediction I like it. Meridian will be tough no doubt are thes games being broadcasted on the net

Dman said it already, but BC threw a pitcher(I think his name was Jo Jo)against Cashmere that hadn't played most of the year, and he's got some really good stuff. He also really inspired the team in the last two games. This is an underrated team who also got the sticks rolling against CB. If Chimacum doesn't watch their backs they could easily get bit in the butt. Hope they aren't looking too far ahead. Meridian's been playing some tough ball this year, and I think they are locked and loaded. I'm going Meridian and BC in the finals with Meridian taking the cake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT